Staying Spoiler Free

Chris

Many American's will be picking up their copy of San Andreas in a few hours time. The GTA Place will be staying spoiler free over the next few weeks in consideration for the people in other countries, no spoilers will be posted as news on this site.

On the forums if you feel you really need to express something then you must give a clear disclaimer before your post. So for example you may write the word 'SPOILER' in capitals then leave a whole paragraph of blank lines to give viewers the chance to look away before unwillingly reading something to spoil their game. It may also be useful to write the word spoiler in the title of your thread.

Those members like myself who live in the UK and also in the rest of Europe and Australia may want to stay off the forums throughout the entirety of this week to make sure you stay spoiler free.

Thank you for your consideration and co-operation.

i just like to say im really impressed with this site , however id just like to bring to your attention that i live in australia and the release date you have posted for gta san andreas in 17 days is incorrect because we get our copies in 3 days on the 29th so i dont understand what 17 days is, anyway congratulations on a well presented site and delivering information to your readers.

Edited by matty_g73

i just like to say im really impressed with this site , however id just like to bring to your attention that i live in australia and the release date you have posted for gta san andreas in 17 days is incorrect because we get our copies in 3 days on the 29th so i dont understand what 17 days is, anyway congratulations on a well presented site and delivering information to your readers.

Thanks for all your comments, however with the Australia date I get so many different emails on what the date actually is so I have decided to remove it. It is most likely you will get it the same day as us