Manhunt 2 Announced for Wii, PS2, PSP

Chris

Rockstar Games announces Manhunt 2 for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, and the Wii

New York, NY - February 6, 2007 - Rockstar Games, the world-renowned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce Manhunt 2 for the PlayStation 2 system, PSP system, and Nintendo's Wii™. Manhunt 2 is the debut title from the newly formed Rockstar London studio, which is developing the game in conjunction with series creator Rockstar North. The Wii™ version is being developed by Rockstar Toronto. Manhunt 2 will be available this summer.

"With Manhunt 2 we have tried to create a game that stays close to the original concept of chilling suspense and stealth, whilst pushing the game design and storytelling forward," said Sam Houser, founder and executive producer of Rockstar Games. "We are also excited to have our newest development team, Rockstar London, working on the title alongside our two established UK studios, Rockstar North and Leeds."

Link: Take 2 Press Release

So R* London have their first big project which is good. We now have 3 R* development studios in the UK.

Also great to see R* Toronto developing for the Wii... could this mean that we eventually see a Wii release of GTA4?

Discuss this game.

Hahahaha, the Wii sucks, its getting the same game as the PS2...LOL :whistle:

I'm really curious as to how they will work Manhunt on the Wii.

You KNOW some Sony fanboy or MS fanboy is going to jump all over how the Wii is getting the same game as the PS2 instead of the PS3. "OMGz c teh Wii iz sux!!! i tld u!!!!"

I think they should put it on the PS3...why not?

Edited by Original GTA Master