Hijack trains = hijack planes?

mvi

Well, now we know we can jack trains, it leaves the question can we hijack planes. Obviously you'll be able to go from city to city on these planes, but will rockstar have the courage to allow you to take control of passenger planes or even walk around them hitting people in the head with a baseball bat.

I don't think there'll be any in-plane views mate. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think you should settle for the old school GTA way of flying: Getting directly behind the stick of the flight without stopping for headbashing passengers on the way.

Though I admit that the thought strangely appeals to me :lolbounce:

-Fred

They've already said that you can walk around inside the trains, and that you can bust into the drivers cabin, kick him out and drive. Or for the more harmless of you, you could patiently walk up and down the carriage waiting for your stop. I'd prefer to take control of the train and push it to its top speed.

I'd crash the trains into another train, or get it off it's track.

Anyway, I'm betting you can hijack a small private jet, but not a

big comercial jet, and to get on the big jet, you could buy a ticket or

sneak on. If you could hijack a big jet, that could really push some buttons

of those who lost family members on 9/11.

**Oh, and by "bet" I really mean "Use a Java based program to generate a random response." As I said before, I'm a R* beta tester, I know what's in the game. But if I told you, I'd get fired!!!**

Edited by chris82

If I remember correctly, you can derail the train by going at top speed into curves and such. And you can walk around inside the train carriages. But I still don't think you'll be able to walk around inside planes the same way. Though hijacking planes, fun as it may be, will not feature in-view cam and controls, you might be lucky and hijack a crewed Learjet, and kidnap them much the same way as with cars.

Which of course would lead to diabolical fun and games :yup:

I want this game so badly... *Drools in his best Homer Simpson-imitation*

-Fred