NFL

K9 Krew

I live in Perth, Australia.The most isolatyed capital city in the world and i rarely see NFL on Foxtel but i fid the game facsinating but i don't understand the game could you guys help me out a little.

("....i rarely see NFL on Foxtel but i fid the game facsinating...."-Wu-Zi-Mu) so they call fox channel called Foxtel that neat i keep/might posted on the game ok. So what ("Australia."-Wu-Zi-Mu) like? whats the lagnuge their? reply please..

thanks, :coolthumbup:

gtasmodder

one of the modders out their

I live in Perth, Australia.The most isolatyed capital city in the world and i rarely see NFL on Foxtel but i fid the game facsinating but i don't understand the game could you guys help me out a little.

("....i rarely see NFL on Foxtel but i fid the game facsinating...."-Wu-Zi-Mu) so they call fox channel called Foxtel that neat i keep/might posted on the game ok. So what ("Australia."-Wu-Zi-Mu) like? whats the lagnuge their? reply please..

thanks, :coolthumbup:

gtasmodder

one of the modders out their

Yeah Australia Rocks

If you ever have the chance try and watch AFl our national sport iut rocks and anyway yeah we have foxtel but that is just about 500 channels of mixed up american channels like fox 8 has simpsons my wife and kids it's pretty awesome and yeah the language it kewl it isn't like everyone thinks it is like we all say g'day and crickey we talk just like everyone else the exactly the same :coolthumbup::coolthumbup:

The focus on Rex Grossman's mistakes are overrated. I think he'll have a good game and the Bears' defense will play well but watch out for Devin Hester. B)

I'm guessing this is the new NFL discussion topic.

Well, Grossman had a horrible game and Hester did scored, but then the Colts learnt and took the ball away from him, not the best game (best game was the AFC championship) but surely a good game to watch, oh and of course, Colts are Champions :D:D.

• 1 month later...