Football Manager 2007

The Bossman

I'm thinking about getting Football Manager 2007, but I'm not sure if my specs can handle it. I've installed a demo of it and it seems to work fine, but I'm sceptical about spending £25 on something that won't work. Also, I think that most game shops will only take the game back if theres a fault with it, and not if my computer can't handle it. If you need to see my system specs, then tell me how to do it lol and I'll post them. :)

This topic can be locked when I know the answer. ;)

I'm thinking about getting Football Manager 2007, but I'm not sure if my specs can handle it. I've installed a demo of it and it seems to work fine, but I'm sceptical about spending £25 on something that won't work. Also, I think that most game shops will only take the game back if theres a fault with it, and not if my computer can't handle it. If you need to see my system specs, then tell me how to do it lol and I'll post them. :)

This topic can be locked when I know the answer. ;)

Firstly I need to know the specs of you computer and secondly I am sure it will handle it anyway, my computer is only for work but I installed it on my and worked fine.