Windows Vista Re-View

Dazza

Windows Vista Review

I was reading the paper today and a read this artice, so i thought, hell people want to read this so, why dont i post it. It shows prices (in AUD) and nearly everything about it.

post-4888-1170492304_thumb.jpg

hope you like it....

Edited by Known as Dazza

Windows Vista Review

I was reading the paper today and a read this artice, so i thought, hell people want to read this so, why dont i post it. It shows prices (in AUD) and nearly everything about it.

untitled1ci4.jpg

hope you like it....

Is there supposed to be a link where we can view a bigger size one or something? I'm guessing thats from one of the local papers. Maybe there is an identical article of their site?

Maybe, i just scaned it on to my comp, but can someone make a bigger one

No of course we can't when you've got the file, dumbass. Just post the original pic and a not a thumbnail, it isn't difficult. Wow.

I think he meant scaling it up, with Photoshop or something maybe. Would look pixelated and unreadable though. So can't be done, sorry.

Chris 82 is like totally against MS.

He's right in a few things though.

Woah...Chris82 is not TOTALLY against Microsoft. And if he is, he has good reasons.

Why Vista sucks:

• Extreme RAM hog
  • Enforces DRM on high definition and high Kbps audio content if it can't find a license
  • $400+ for the best version
  • Different processor types on different disks, so if you have a 32-bit processor and buy Vista Home 32-bit, then upgrade to a 64-bit processor, you have to buy Vista again to see the speed
  • Nags the fuck out of you with security warnings
  • Useless shit like gadgets, seriously I don't fucking need an analog clock taking up the left side of my screen when I have a digital one in the bottom right corner
  • Has to emulate DirectX 9 if you have a DirectX 10 card, so your DX9 games (any game made between 2003-2007) perform even worse
  • Wants to integrate Xbox-Live-like functionality for PC like Friends, gamer cards, etc...Hmmm...if only there were already something that did this...

Vista is shitty at the moment, until teh 1337 haxz0rz have their way with it, fuck it.

But yeah, I'm not against MS, I still use Windows XP, MS Word/Powerpoint, and Xbox 360.

No of course we can't when you've got the file, dumbass.

I laughed when I read that. Hard. I still am laughing.

Vista is actually quite good, it makes it very difficult for people to hack your computer or spy on you or anything like that. It keeps all your computer fresh and hardly ever crashes. So thats what I have heard from the Daily Telegraph anyway.

Dude, MS spews that shit out of their mouths ALL THE TIME, "People can't hack you or spiez on you!!!!". Yes. They can. It's MS, they WANT TO. They WILL. It's a BRAND NEW OS, of COURSE there aren't many threats to it yet. Give it a couple of days......

Hardly crashes? Yeah, if you have enough RAM to run the thing and your normal programs.... And about the spying, MS is probably spying on you with it. You know, with their whole "anti-piracy" stand-point, I wouldn't doubt it.

Woah...Chris82 is not TOTALLY against Microsoft. And if he is, he has good reasons.

Why Vista sucks:

• Extreme RAM hog
  • Enforces DRM on high definition and high Kbps audio content if it can't find a license
  • $400+ for the best version
  • Different processor types on different disks, so if you have a 32-bit processor and buy Vista Home 32-bit, then upgrade to a 64-bit processor, you have to buy Vista again to see the speed
  • Nags the f*** out of you with security warnings
  • Useless shit like gadgets, seriously I don't f***ing need an analog clock taking up the left side of my screen when I have a digital one in the bottom right corner
  • Has to emulate DirectX 9 if you have a DirectX 10 card, so your DX9 games (any game made between 2003-2007) perform even worse
  • Wants to integrate Xbox-Live-like functionality for PC like Friends, gamer cards, etc...Hmmm...if only there were already something that did this...

Vista is shitty at the moment, until teh 1337 haxz0rz have their way with it, f*** it.

But yeah, I'm not against MS, I still use Windows XP, MS Word/Powerpoint, and Xbox 360.

That smells like total epic fail. XD

You know what looks useless? That first picture in the article. It's what they show the most on their commercials... Why do I need to view my windows in a "3D"-eqsue manner, when I can just look at the tabs on my start bar to see what I have open? Honestly...... That looks so pointless..... It's like they are just trying to make it look cooler by giving it shit it doesn't need that don't achieve anything convienant. Oh wait...... That is what they're doing.......