Stuck in plane on gta lcs!

rufryda921

I was riding a speed bike around in the staunton island airport. I hit an airplane that was parked, and i got stuck underneath it. i couldnt move, just around in circles and i couldnt get out from underneath. I then jumped and i got inside the plane! now theres no way to get out and this has never happened to me before. I dont want to quit the game, because i think its too cool to e inside the plane. any one else ever do this?

I was riding a speed bike around in the staunton island airport. I hit an airplane that was parked, and i got stuck underneath it. i couldnt move, just around in circles and i couldnt get out from underneath. I then jumped and i got inside the plane! now theres no way to get out and this has never happened to me before. I dont want to quit the game, because i think its too cool to e inside the plane. any one else ever do this?

I did something similar on Vice City. I was standing ontop of a flipped over car and next to an airplane. When the car blew up I was projected into the airplane. Their proportions on airplanes suck ass...... The commercial jets, atleast.....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...