Do you think that UFO's are real?

Is it real?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are UFO'S real?

• Yes, they are
    • No they are fake
    • Don't know, i thing there is somting else in the Galaxy

how do ya post videos?

If there are UFOs from another galaxy then why they just come on earth?

well, why dont WE go to annother galaxy?

because we havnt the needed amount of fuel, the same with them, but if thoes ufo pics are true, they meaby just dont like this planet, they meaby think we are boring OR they'r sad because many people dont belive on them

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do ya post videos?

because we havnt the needed amount of fuel, the same with them, but if thoes ufo pics are true, they meaby just dont like this planet, they meaby think we are boring OR they'r sad because many people dont belive on them

Watch the videos I posted. You just sort of went around what those videos are about.

how do ya post videos?

Watch the videos I posted. You just sort of went around what those videos are about.

Did you watch all the videos? I got through 2 and half a video, i'm going to finish watching them now.

how do ya post videos?

Did you watch all the videos? I got through 2 and half a video, i'm going to finish watching them now.

Of course I watched the videos. I wouldn't of posted them here if I hadn't. I've got many more as well.

UFO's are real. They just don't have aliens :P If I some kind of weird looking fly a plane over DC, they would call me "unidentfied flying object" (UFO) because they don't know what it is.

We already went through this; the topic starter used "UFO" in the topic title, which is semi-inaccurate. That's why we've been using alien space craft, Extra Terrestrials, EBE and other names of that such to clear up what we're talking about in here. So if you want to talk about what the topic starter intestinally wanted it to be about, than jump right in. If not, please don’t continue to talk about how the topic title is inaccurate. I’m not just saying this to you, but everyone else that may end up posting in here.

NOTE: Yes, the topic title is asking a question, "Do you thing(k) that UFO's are real?", but now we're posting proof of our thoughts about alien space craft, which is what the topic starter intentionally wanted to talk about.

I think there are other planets that are inhabited. It would be foolish and ignorant to think otherwise. There are billions of galaxies and stars out there, but only one has life? Please.

Do I think they frequently visit this planet? No. Mainly because how do they have the technology we don't (I know that sounds stupid, but really...) and why would they come here to research us and not land and have a chat? Why are they scooping up rednecks and probing them and bringing them back?

I think when people see these things it could very well be a new experimental air craft that the Air Force, NASA, Navy, whomever is out testing. It could be an Ultralight aircraft that some moron thinks is a space ship.

oh, ok.

the ball thing?

well, as i work on a place where people pauy to use internet (they call it ciber cafe here, nothing to do with coffee), we have a photocopier machine, and one day, a guy enetered to photocopy, and he was very nice, we started to talk and stuff, and he brought up this theme, i asked him if he ever seen something like that, and he told me that one day, he was walking in Alameda (santiago center kinda), and in the sky, he saw a grey-chrome ball kinda hanging, and sometimes, it hidded itself in the clouds, he saw it for about 3 mins, then, the ball disapeared

because we havnt the needed amount of fuel

It's more about the food actually :P

Once in space and you achieved a speed. No more fuel is needed untill you want to change course and/or speed.

BTW, I still think all this alien stuff is bullshit. Especially those vids.

Give arguments why they DO exist.

Don't ask me for arguments, cause I don't have to prove anything. Also one of the vids mentioned UFO's going faster then the speed of light. In that case that guy could never have come back because of the time slowing down, meaning he'd come back in another time-period.

That is if Einsteins theory was right.

Yeah. The stupid idea of them coming here is. Maybe somewhere there is other life, but that UFO stuff is total crap. So is the interview.

I got a lot of other videos that you could watch. I've gotten complete disbelievers to start believing in the idea of Extra Terrestrials visiting planet earth. One of the main reasons Extra Terrestrials would choose our planet is because ours is the only one that has a good grasp on sustaining life.