1. 1. Are UFO'S real?

• Yes, they are
    • No they are fake
    • Don't know, i thing there is somting else in the Galaxy

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND WHY THE F*CK WOULD THEY BE MORE DIFFERENT BECAUSE THEY'RE FROM ANOTHER DAMN PLANET?!?!?!

Ah, goddamit, they're planet may be same as our's.

And gimme' the damn TV guide, to see when Mortal Kombat goes on TV.

And at the SAME TIME, THEIR PLANET MIGHT BE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. Y'know, someone from Mexico is probably different than someone from Canada. Or someone from Africa is probably different than someone from Japan. Same concept, bigger scale, buddy.

Silberio, you seem to be assuming that there is only one other planet in the universe. How about, MANY planets with life like ours, and MANY MORE planets with life different than ours.

Anonymous,

"And buddy, you don't have to be a "complex life form" to have a soul." - yeah I know, that's what I said, unless you were talking to the other guy.

"Please do, because I'd rather not bring religion into a scientific discussion. The two never mix well and should be kept away from each other in discussions as much as possible." - That's what you think, but our science is flawed, religion often tries to explain what science does not, somewhere between the two is probably more reasonable to explain things (for example, miracles, such as somebody with healing powers, may be explained by religion (kind of), but not by science, doesn't mean the religous view is necessarily right, but at least they attempt to explain it rather than just deny it and run away like scienctists would). And also, many of these "alien" sigthtings (not so much UFO sightings) might be spiritual experiences, rather than normal physical experiences, that's why current science can't prove them.

Back on topic, I honestly believe "flying saucers" are just various forms of US test ships. Think about it, they took the technology from the nazis - during the second world war, many of these ships were spotted, and indeed have helped allied forces. Then, only after the war did the UFO sightings become frequence. First public crash, in 1947 at Roswell - the craft was recovered by police and quickly taken by the US military. Subsequently the 50s were a top time for UFO sightings of flying saucers. People believed it was aliens, yes, and that's fine by them because the masses didn't suspect the military, perhaps it was a technology that could never quite cut it, or that led to technologies far too powerfull to allow any other government to get wind of and subsequently send spies. In any case, I firmly believe that's what most UFOs are, the evidence is there, it's a simple and logical explanation that doesn't require any "leap of faith".

Edited by Alistair

Silberio, you seem to be assuming that there is only one other planet in the universe. How about, MANY planets with life like ours, and MANY MORE planets with life different than hours.

Anonymous,

"And buddy, you don't have to be a "complex life form" to have a soul." - yeah I know, that's what I said, unless you were talking to the other guy.

"Please do, because I'd rather not bring religion into a scientific discussion. The two never mix well and should be kept away from each other in discussions as much as possible." - That's what you think, but our science is flawed, religion often tries to explain what science does not, somewhere between the two is probably more reasonable to explain things (for example, miracles, such as somebody with healing powers, may be explained by religion (kind of), but not by science, doesn't mean the religous view is necessarily right, but at least they attempt to explain it rather than just deny it and run away like scienctists would).

Yes, I was talking to Silberio. And I didn't say science wasn't flawed. I didn't say science was right. I said science and religion need to stay separated in topics unless it's a science vs. religion or a "scientific look at religion" or "religious scientific beliefs" or y'know, anything requiring both of them to be involved.

I'm sorry, but religion doesn't do that great of a job explaining it. The best explanation I found from religion was the Pagan beliefs. But the thing about Paganism is, you don't have to be Pagan to share their beliefs. You could just be a spiritual person. But before I throw us off on an even bigger tangent, I'll stop here XP

And not all scientists "run" from spiritual occurrences.

yup. we all have "hearths" and i hope all the males have tools. and organs and stuff. but ailiens could be a big blob like a jellyfish. never know. we need proof. when is someone gonna find some proof. along with bigfoot, lockness monster, and chilprecabras or wutever. and the easter bunny, along with elvis, mermaids, stone henge, crop circles, and mystery meat.

Anyways, they cant be more different than us, a person from mexico, isnt that different than one from canada, bothhave 1 hearth, 2 loungs, 1 "tool" (if male), or am i wrong?

i mean, they gotta have same organs and tuff as us

Yes, but think about skin tone. The skin tones are different in order to survive in different locations. It's adaptation and such. Taking it a little bit further, sea-life is a good example. Since sea-life live UNDER WATER they are way different than us.

I've never seen a UFO. Just the documentaries on Discovery and a few pics and videos on youtube.

And I do not believe in aliens, but there is no doubt that there is life out there.

You DON'T believe in aliens, but you don't doubt that aliens exist? WTF?

I was thinking it before I read your post.

And skin tone is a change dependant on location. Yes, it's minimal, and actually by now doesn't seem to matter in my opinion((protective clothing, houses/cars with air conditioning, etc)), but the point is it is change. Now, the fact that it is minimal can have a lot to do with the fact that I'm comparing the SAME SPECIES on the SAME PLANET. Take two DIFFERENT species from two DIFFERENT planets, and you can have some HUGE differences. How is that hard to understand?

I've never seen a UFO. Just the documentaries on Discovery and a few pics and videos on youtube.

And I do not believe in aliens, but there is no doubt that there is life out there.

Sorry, I should've been more specific. I don't believe in our common conception of aliens, you know, little green men in a flying saucer. And "life out there" doesn't necesarily mean aliens, I meant little plants or microscopic organisms - something a little more viable.

Sorry, I should've been more specific. I don't believe in our common conception of aliens, you know, little green men in a flying saucer. And "life out there" doesn't necesarily mean aliens, I meant little plants or microscopic organisms - something a little more viable.

Well, regardless of what they look like, alien animals are just as possible as alien plants....

They say that you get a answer to everything when you "pass", that means when ya "go away", when ya die (do NOT commit suicide, it make you get more questions), before that, we'll never know, son, we'll never know...

*Zoom out*

i bet that doesnt work either. i think the only way you know something is true is by experience. some other ways too like by people telling you. but those arent always right. if they where then the tooth fairy would exist.