• 2 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think that car what you have by the EmpireBuilding your own Building i mean that small black whit yellow tings on it i dont know the name i cant remember

I think you mean the Sabre Turbo. It has random different colors so that really isn't clear what you're saying but it is a good getaway car especially when it's bullet-proof after the take over of all 30 Empires.

I think he meants Polaris V8 ;)

ill say Pcj 600

I think that car what you have by the EmpireBuilding your own Building i mean that small black whit yellow tings on it i dont know the name i cant remember

I think you mean the Sabre Turbo. It has random different colors so that really isn't clear what you're saying but it is a good getaway car especially when it's bullet-proof after the take over of all 30 Empires.

I think he meants Polaris V8 ;)

ill say Pcj 600

Meh. I wouldn't consider the PCJ-600 a good getaway car... err... bike. It's fast and agile. Yet it also has a bad turn radius when negotiating with curves on high speeds. Plus, you have a possibility to fall off the bike.