GiiBz

Best 6 star getaway car

81 posts in this topic

Im new at the forum but I would say F.B.I Washington fast and outher car's make way lolololol

resons why........

1.Its fast

2.its good geting round courners fast

3.cars make way for u (normaly NOT taxi drivers)

4.it take's a long time to find 1

Cheetahs, Infernuses, and Stingers outwit those goddamn military guys for cars.

A Hunter will absolutely blow a VCPD Maverick into pieces on air.

Violators and Jet Skis win in water.

I think that car what you have by the EmpireBuilding your own Building i mean that small black whit yellow tings on it i dont know the name i cant remember

I think you mean the Sabre Turbo. It has random different colors so that really isn't clear what you're saying but it is a good getaway car especially when it's bullet-proof after the take over of all 30 Empires.

I think he meants Polaris V8 ;)

ill say Pcj 600

I think that car what you have by the EmpireBuilding your own Building i mean that small black whit yellow tings on it i dont know the name i cant remember

I think you mean the Sabre Turbo. It has random different colors so that really isn't clear what you're saying but it is a good getaway car especially when it's bullet-proof after the take over of all 30 Empires.

I think he meants Polaris V8 ;)

ill say Pcj 600

Meh. I wouldn't consider the PCJ-600 a good getaway car... err... bike. It's fast and agile. Yet it also has a bad turn radius when negotiating with curves on high speeds. Plus, you have a possibility to fall off the bike.