GiiBz

Best 6 star getaway car

81 posts in this topic

VCPD cheetah are great, very quick and can easily outmanouvre a tank or barracks, tendacy to skid/roll/flip out of control at high speeds. Personally, i love the wintergreen (not VCPD), very manouverable manageable top speed, doesn't slide too much, beautiful... :bleh:

Surprisingly, I've never tried to fly with a helicopter while having a high wanted level. I should try flying the Hunter one time. Too bad the Sea Sparrow is only available in a minigame.

I think that car what you have by the EmpireBuilding your own Building i mean that small black whit yellow tings on it i dont know the name i cant remember

I think you mean the Sabre Turbo. It has random different colors so that really isn't clear what you're saying but it is a good getaway car especially when it's bullet-proof after the take over of all 30 Empires.

Im saying the hunter, easyist the best coz of the gun. Same with the little willy. Or the jetski, thats just plain fun with six stars

no guys! You are all wrong! The ultimate, super spaticular, awesome, super, awesomenst, gotta love it, greatest, get away vehicle is obviously the faggio!!

Nah, the newcoming rookie, Ventoso takes the cake.

The Infurnus is a big car, so its hard to throw around corners when your being chased by tanks. My vote goes to the cheetah too though, its fast and nimble.

I think that car what you have by the EmpireBuilding your own Building i mean that small black whit yellow tings on it i dont know the name i cant remember

I think you mean the Sabre Turbo. It has random different colors so that really isn't clear what you're saying but it is a good getaway car especially when it's bullet-proof after the take over of all 30 Empires.

I think he meants Polaris V8 ;)

Any vehicle at an empire building once you own all 30 sites (preferably the Sabre Turbo or Polaris V8) because they become bulletproof. Of course, I would just fly in my Little Willie to avoid any oncoming tanks.