Best 6 star getaway car

GiiBz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you were going off topic. Please don't continue this argument InfernoWorld or Bling Boy, or I'll have to warn you guys.

Thanks.

hello, big daddy...u r so care about us...but i dont mind how u care, i will going back topic :angry:

the sentinel xs and sea sparrow is my favorite :D

why do people not understand the word CAR?!

Infernus FTW

Yeah, you were going off topic. Please don't continue this argument InfernoWorld or Bling Boy, or I'll have to warn you guys.

Thanks.

hello, big daddy...u r so care about us...but i dont mind how u care, i will going back topic :angry:

the sentinel xs and sea sparrow is my favorite :D

why do people not understand the word CAR?!

Infernus FTW

Big dog daddy can't.

yes :rolleyes:

Oh god.

I think we need a Vehicle Database for VCS now, don't you think? Because now I think this guy doesn't even know or have GTA VCS.

hunter_mini.pngc_seaspar.jpg

Alright, look at these pictures, are they vehicles you drive on land, or are they vehicles you ride in the air? It's a really simple answer, if you can't answer it or get it wrong, you need to play the game again.

A Bullet would be perfect because it can outrun FBI cars, but if I could, I would choose the BF-400 because it's a bike.

if you want to discuss GTA SA cars please use the GTA San Andreas forums to discuss the cars...here is not for you to discuss SA cars but discuss VCS cars

• 4 weeks later...