ESRB Removes VCS PS2 From Website

Chris

The ESRB's listing of Vice City Stories for the PS2 may just have been a huge blunder after all. Earlier today the Entertainment Software Rating Board removed the PlayStation 2 version of Vice City Stories from their website. The search we linked to yesterday now returns just 1 result - the PSP version of Vice City Stories.

I can't think of any reason for the ESRB to remove a rating, unless of course that decision was made by TakeTwo or Rockstar, but in any case the game wasn't ever 100% confirmed. As of yet we still haven't seen an official press release from Take Two announcing the title for PS2, hopefully we will do soon, as you are no doubt just as confused as we are.

I guess we would know in a few weeks or so if it was to be released. Too much later and it might start to clash with some other games they are producing, as well as being well past the initial release date.

I'm thinking if it hasn't been announced by 1st March, it would be very doubtful it'll ever be released on PS2.

I guess we would know in a few weeks or so if it was to be released. Too much later and it might start to clash with some other games they are producing, as well as being well past the initial release date.

I'm thinking if it hasn't been announced by 1st March, it would be very doubtful it'll ever be released on PS2.

What other games are Leeds working on right now?