Post pics of your car

Sherman

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Thats because it was took in italy and I went to the same place it was taken in my car.

I never said the pic was mine. + It is the same colour as mine.

So you have a car that costs nearly a milion euros?

Are you dumb enough to pay that much for something that:

a. you'll never get to fully enjoy (speed limits etc don't let you run fast like your aweasome and cops suck)

b. kills the planet

Well I live in the Uk and it was 800,000 Pounds when I bought it, I had to take out a loan ect.. to get it which I have now paid off.

a) I do the gunball, And I go to track days

b ) So what.

Tell me sir, what is your current occupation? Are you sure you just don't have a picture of that car printed off the Interwebz and in your vivid mind the car is actually REAL? Then again, what is real? Is it fake? Or is fake real? Is real real?

Lolz. Hai guyz. I also has car, I has a Lamborghini Reventon. There is only 20 in the world and Lambo gave one to me for being an average GTA player.

Seems legit.

Well I live in the Uk and it was 800,000 Pounds when I bought it, I had to take out a loan ect.. to get it which I have now paid off.
My job is a Top London lawyer.
And I am not going to buy a camera incase a family member buys one for me for Christmas.
:hurrhurr: Edited by EvoLuTioN

My job is a Top London lawyer.

I will take some picture's at a later date.

Due to my son dropping my camera.

And I am not going to buy a camera incase a family member buys one for me for Christmas

...if you spent that much on a car, why would you be waiting for christmas... >.<

fuc'n bullshit

honestly, if your gonna lie, dont go as far as bugatti veyron. Aston martin maybe, or maybe porsche 911 GT2 or Ferrari 599 (3 seperate guys' dad's at my old school had. and yes i saw them driving off lol.)

But bugatti veyron is WAY too far, even for a liar.

ah VR commdore :P cool. at least you has your own car. tasmania lulz, i wont give you shit for that, but i guess non-tasmanians would eh

hey, iirc thats better than the mitsubishi express 1991 van (not even efi) that was at my old work.lol. that thing needed to be fueled up like every 2 days (although we put like $20 in it every time, it was driven a lot. still really bad fuel economy, something like 16L/100k city)

Edited by WRX22B1998

ah VR commdore :P cool. at least you has your own car. tasmania lulz, i wont give you shit for that, but i guess non-tasmanians would eh

hey, iirc thats better than the mitsubishi express 1991 van (not even efi) that was at my old work.lol. that thing needed to be fueled up like every 2 days (although we put like $20 in it every time, it was driven a lot. still really bad fuel economy, something like 16L/100k city)

Haha, I'm an Adelaide man. Been in Tassie for two years due to my partner being born here. She likes it more over here.. So do I now. Took a bit of getting used to though. ;)

Prior to the commodore though, I owned a TG Gemini. What a monster this thing was. The old 4-banger. Had a G200 (2ltr) rodeo engine with twin 40mil IDF webers. She went like the clappers.

(Animated GIF I made while I was at OzGemini.com - Good burnout that one.. I still have the mov file if anyone is at all interested.. :/)

60844063fullqs6.jpg

Also, just something I was sent by one of my mates a while back....

matespostersk5.jpg