Post pics of your car

Sherman

I'm horrible with the little cars in GT4.

Hear that, i want 800 horses worth of back wheel power! (Bloody kids...)

Probably the reason why i generally avoid games that require you not to ram others off the road.... (GTA taught me well :D )

I always loved the 'hot hatches'... just a nice suped up version, to give that little extra oomph at the lights... :P

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe that's yours. You give us pictures from a car show? Why not a picture of it in your driveway or garage?

I like those two cars next to it, though. They look like Mustang Fastbacks. Might you know?

Furthermore, as stated, this topic exists. To keep things simple, I'll just merge the two topics.

EDIT: Merged the topics and deleted the post that you actually did make in the original topic. Next time, don't lie to our faces. We aren't stupid.

• 4 weeks later...
I like those two cars next to it, though. They look like Mustang Fastbacks. Might you know?

Yes, I grew up w/ cars like that.

Black car is a '70 (2 headlights), red is a '69 (4 headlights). Originally came w/ anything from a 240 I-6 to 429 Boss.

For you metric guys, that's 7 liters. Since they're both fastbacks they probably have a 302 or 351 (5.0 & 5.8) under the

hoods, but could be anything.

Your VW might not be fancy but at least it looks kept up. As for Steveo-34's Chevelle, I'm a Ford guy but that's one Chevy

I wouldn't kick out of the driveway, especially w/ the 396.

You DO realize that just motivates me to rebuild my '72 LTD, Mad Max style. :D

Yes, I grew up w/ cars like that.

Black car is a '70 (2 headlights), red is a '69 (4 headlights). Originally came w/ anything from a 240 I-6 to 429 Boss.

For you metric guys, that's 7 liters. Since they're both fastbacks they probably have a 302 or 351 (5.0 & 5.8) under the

hoods, but could be anything.

Your VW might not be fancy but at least it looks kept up. As for Steveo-34's Chevelle, I'm a Ford guy but that's one Chevy

I wouldn't kick out of the driveway, especially w/ the 396.

You DO realize that just motivates me to rebuild my '72 LTD, Mad Max style. :D

I've gotten really good with identifying Mustangs. I have an obsession with them((the only reason I have a Jetta right now is because of gas mileage, insurance, and the fact that it was like impossible to find a good one at a good price((was really wanting a '95 GT ^.^)).

And yeah, the Jetta is kept up nice. Needs some interior cleaning((looks like someone drove their little baseballer around in it, like clay, almost))... And I need to get a cd changer for it. But besides that, it's a nice little car.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This is my 2003 Ford F1-50 Triton V8. I've only put a grill in it and a K&N air filter. And I just put some new tires on it. But this picture was taken at my school, the bike and the Scion are my boy's rides. My boy done wrecked the Scion racing a Mustang. And I think he sold the bike. But my truck cost 18,000.

l_83d8ac15c5d106ef26fb42ac0f66a303.jpg

I like Black. :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...