Sherman

Post pics of your car

203 posts in this topic

The engine is just a 5.0 liter 305. It's pretty badass.. but.. sadly, with newer technology, it's severly outdated. Probably keep it original because it's worth a pretty good bit. More than "normal" 92 Camaros.

And yeah, all the F-body (Camaro and Trans Ams / Firebirds) look similiar. Funny thing is, when I was younger.. we had an orange T/A like that. Wasn't in near as good shape, and had the "honeycomb" wheels. Was still pretty cool. Then an '85 Trans am, which, my dad bought new off the lot... years before I was born. I'll have to scan pics of that thing later, it was so nice.

Nope, auto. Automatics are usually better for drag, believe it or not. It's got a Corvette servo (harder shifts) and moved shift points (because it used to break transmission brackets?)

It handles sooo good though. if I can ever do it, I'll record a vid of me going up my mountain from the cockpit view. Shit is friggen crazy.

Nah, it's still hers. I drive it when I'm with her, only have my permit so far. Whenever I get my license (a little more than 5 months left) I'll probably drive it from time to time. Not sure how soon I'll be able to get the vid, especially since she hates when I beat on the car.

Probably get my own. Unless she gets a newer one in the next 2 or so months. Which I think I would get one, regardless. Going to try for an Acura Integra (Might be Honda Integra out there, not sure) or something like that.

This gives me an idea for a topic..

*BUMP*

Like your ride Skyline.... its awesome...

Now u probably not gonna believe me, but those who live in the UK may have seen some of these replica 50cc mopeds riding around.. here's mine...

(looks alot more powerful than it is, trust me)

Its a motorhispania RX50 racing, liquid cooled, upside down forks, malossi air filter, custom exhaust (not whole system, notice how it's all shiny?), new chain, sprocket. new rear shock and front break lever.

Need a new speedo, new gear & clutch levers, and a new stand. Here she is.. hope you likey...

th.69258a06f6.jpg

will posta larger one + originals if requested...

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Nice bike... 50cc? I dunno if it's different here in America or what, but the smallest bike I've seen on the road is a 250cc. Meh, still looks nice. I'd take off the red/orange decal things, though. Make it look cleaner, imo.

Lift kit. Now.

Dude that lives below me (cousin of some sort) has a CJ-7... it looks like a heap though.

It comes from the factory with a 2'' lift. Plus a lift kit would void the warranty

Mom's Wrangler Rubicon

What's with the cemetary in the background Righty?

First place we stopped, so I took pictures

As per request, here are pics of my 'Stang -

Stang1.jpg

Stang2.jpg

The 17s fit just right.

Stang3.jpg

Civics usually see me from THIS angle.

Stang4.jpg

My "office"

Stang5.jpg

K9, what is the first one in post #61? Looks like a variation of a Tracker (Suzuki sidekick/Vitara/Garnd Vitara)

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

This topic has now been cleaned of all discussion regarding people postings pics from Google Images etc.

Please if possible post actual pictures of your OWN car, or of your family's or whatever, but please, your OWN pictures. DO NOT get them from Google Images or some car website

Urban, looks nice, when you gettin' a drop? :o And washin' them tires, haha. Props.

Daily driver, not a trailer queen. I get ready to replace the tires, I'll send 'em out in style & give you burnout pics.

Chris - Thanks! So what do you drive?