Post pics of your car

Sherman

Chris - Thanks! So what do you drive?

I don't at the moment. Not sure when I will actually... haven't passed my driving test so I have to be with someone who has whenever I drive at the moment. Tbh I don't really need to drive so that's why I haven't been too fussed about getting my full licence.

My mum has a Ford Focus though, I used to drive it occasionally (like last year), but now I hardly ever drive it... thinking about it, I should probably get back into driving, I'll need to one day anyway.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oskar try actually reading the thread:

This topic has now been cleaned of all discussion regarding people postings pics from Google Images etc.

Please if possible post actual pictures of your OWN car, or of your family's or whatever, but please, your OWN pictures. DO NOT get them from Google Images or some car website

Well Hopefully if i move to America and am able to scrap enough money together to get into a NASCAR team I may be driving

This:Dewalt17Dw.jpg

(Yes i kinda did have to go onto google as i don't have this car, and don't say "We said cars you own, not what you're getting/want to get." Cos Jace did it aswell on the 1st page....

(Yes i kinda did have to go onto google as i don't have this car, and don't say "We said cars you own, not what you're getting/want to get." Cos Jace did it aswell on the 1st page....

The rules have changed since then and were added into the first post of the topic.

And technically that wouldn't be 'your' car, it would be the team's. Besides that this topic is for posting pictures of the car you actually own and drive around etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's my latest project, a '63 Rambler Classic -

It's in restorable condition, just needs some minor work. The hood is the worst of it.

FrontLeft.jpg

The engine (196 OHV inline 6) has a new head & some other recent work.

Engine-1.jpg

The interior was stripped & I was hoping it had the original seats that fold down into a real bed. But the floor & trunk are both

SOLID. A couple days after we bought it, the seller found the original back seat & for now it'll probably get buckets, the seat

in it now is from an old S-10 pickup.

DriverFloor.jpg

Maybe Sky knows where there's one behind a barn for parts.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...