oh crap...

glitch

umm if this map really is as big as it is

so i want your oppinions on a few things

1. how are we gonna go about finding hidden paackages

2. will they be in the country side

3. will there be 100 or more

4. will there be more than 1 kind of hidden packages (unlock experience, unlock vehicles)

5. will they gain you respect?

1. wont bother til i've complete game (collect whatever ones i see wont go lookin)

2. hope not unless there more than 100

3. hopefully

4. hope so

5. meh, i guess

1. how are we gonna go about finding hidden paackages -- Yeah good

2. will they be in the country side -- I dont know, what's wrong with it

3. will there be 100 or more -- Maybe?

4. will there be more than 1 kind of hidden packages (unlock experience, unlock vehicles) -- I hope not :P

5. will they gain you respect? -- What for, i'll just kill around anyway

1) Well....I just got a map off the net and printed it off and marked the packages I found (still have 10 I need to get)

2) Don't see why not.

3) Hopefully about 300 (100 for each city)

4) weapons for hideout and more vehicles like:- b52's, black hawk chopper's, chinook's and apc's

5) would be nice :)

Plus I'd like to see forklifts in industry areas!!! (like i go for a walk into an industrial area near my place as i see forklifts everywhere and I think they are MINT!)

Edited by @NDY

The only problem with getting the packedges as you gois that you forget wich ones you picked up when you are looking at a list. So you might assume when you dont find one that you just picked it up and you accually didnt, and you never get it. That is why on VC i only have 97 of em. I say if you see one, leave it till you accually have the time and have finished everything else :rolleyes: .

ya well i have never actually gotten any the most i have gotten is like 3 but then i dont' save so i have like actually found like 10. This is becuz i haven't tried to beat the game. But i might try to get it an a stragety guide. That would be nice. Never used one. I was goign to but then the one i was going to borrow some else did and they ddidn't give it back to the person (Corporate_Nothing) then he forgot about it.

Oh ya i would like all of it.

Edited by Officer_Cartman