26 replies to this topic

#21 Wheelman101

Wheelman101

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:58 PM

ill just wait until it comes out for PC(please god :innocent") and If it doesnt, i have my PS3 Emulator standing by :P

Posted Image

hurr De Durr.

#22 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:32 AM

ill just wait until it comes out for PC(please god :innocent") and If it doesnt, i have my PS3 Emulator standing by :P

.......... Right...... Because they'll have one of those VERY soon...... Definitely. Because they even already have a fully-functioning PS2 and Xbox emulator, right?

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#23 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:50 AM

Ok enough of the PC talk, it's still not confirmed for it yet, wait til it is before we all start complaining. If you've filled up your hard drive, Windows won't be able to allocate any of the space as Virtual RAM, hence you will actually have less memory for the game and will experience slow downs, FYI.

At the moment I'm planning on getting GTA4 for the 360 since I can't really justify buying a PS3 when it comes out here in March. I'll have to wait at least a few months until the first price drop... hopefully in summer sales or something.

Yeah.....360. I see someone getting pwn3d in the near future over XBL. Could be me, I don't know.

GTA4, I'll will be waiting outside the nearest EB Games and will probably be the first person in East TN to get it. I can see my excuse now. When my teachers say why I was 5 hours late for school, I'll just say I was up until midnight waiting for GTA4 and playing it for 13 straight hours. I'm sure my English teacher will understand.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#24 Wheelman101

Wheelman101

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:30 AM

.......... Right...... Because they'll have one of those VERY soon...... Definitely. Because they even already have a fully-functioning PS2 and Xbox emulator, right?

yeah they have 3 or 4 PS2 emulators out there, and 1 Xbox one. Ive Seen An Xbx 360 emulator and it worked, and i actually slapped the kid,stole his laptop, had a spare blank CD in my B-pack(lucy me :P) burnt it onto a CD, now i just need the Play disks to play them....

EDIT:but ater i god in deep trouble by the Principal...
@ Tec 9: i actually have a teacher that would actualy beat me to the line up for GA4 at the lical EBgames, he likes GTA alot, an he would say that i am "a" school when im actually at EBgames :P

Edited by wheelman101, 17 January 2007 - 04:33 AM.

Posted Image

hurr De Durr.

#25 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:54 PM

yeah they have 3 or 4 PS2 emulators out there, and 1 Xbox one. Ive Seen An Xbx 360 emulator and it worked, and i actually slapped the kid,stole his laptop, had a spare blank CD in my B-pack(lucy me :P) burnt it onto a CD, now i just need the Play disks to play them....

EDIT:but ater i god in deep trouble by the Principal...
@ Tec 9: i actually have a teacher that would actualy beat me to the line up for GA4 at the lical EBgames, he likes GTA alot, an he would say that i am "a" school when im actually at EBgames :P

Yes, they have a few PS2 emulators, but last time I checked, none of them were much of anything. Do you know what it takes to emulate a system? I call major BS on your story. What laptop out there is capable of running a 360 emulator? The money it would cost to buy such a system would make whoever took it to school the BIGGEST JACKASS THERE.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#26 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:36 PM

Nice information Chris but who thinks thats the PS3 will have the best graphics.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#27 Heat84

Heat84

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:38 AM

What about the new dual core CPU's and the spanking new quad cores? Won't they run PS2/3, and Xbox/Xbox360 emulators any better? Although it makes no difference to me since if I ever get around to upgrading my PC, they'll either be up to 16 or 32 cores or more likley a whole new CPU architecture. A 32 core CPU :rofl2: . I bet the name would be even more :rofl2: .

Do you think its too early to pre-order the PC version? I know it'll probably be a year 'til it comes out but I got a game for Christmas that I don't like and can't decide which game to exchange it for. So I was thinking I'd exchange it for credit towards GTA4 instead. I ask this half kiddingly because the guy (or girl) behind the counter at the game store would probabbly laugh at me so I probabbly won't do it. I don't even know if I can exchange it because its been over a month since the game was bought. (12/22/06). They (EB Games/Game Stop) have a 30 day return policy for internet purchases. They didn't mention a time limit for store purchases so I assume there is none.

Speaking of exchanges, the person who gave me this gift included the receipt with it. They do that with all their gifts. Is that weird? I think its sensible but maybe a little weird, although lucky for me in this case since I'll probably be exchanging it.

Edited by Heat84, 26 January 2007 - 06:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users