Virus

K9 Krew

Well there has benn alot of talk about a new virus that is so bad, so i was wondering if anyone new it.

It apparently has a video of saddam hussien being executed and then has a program that records everything that you write and then it will acces your internet bank account.

So posts in viruses you have had or heard of.

Those stupid mails you get from idiots who say "You have to send this mail to 15 people withing 45 minutes after reading this or you will be attacked by the Matrix virus. This Virus has been confirmed by Windows XP". Those idiots don't even know they have to say Microsoft and not Windows XP...

Those stupid mails you get from idiots who say "You have to send this mail to 15 people withing 45 minutes after reading this or you will be attacked by the Matrix virus. This Virus has been confirmed by Windows XP". Those idiots don't even know they have to say Microsoft and not Windows XP...
I hate those chain letters.

i get those all the time and send it back saying 'this account does not exeit'

i get those all the time and send it back saying 'this account does not exeit'

They'd know you typed that then.... because if the email account isn't valid, doesn't this automated email come back with all these details about it saying that?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...