• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:14 AM

I can delete all the posts. And if you put everything in the first post, it'll look a lot cleaner and organized and people will be more willing to join. Trust me. I've been here for a little bit over 3 months now, a clean recruitment topic is important.

Three months, eh? Is that all it's been? :tongue:

Yeah, a little over three months....this is for the less observant members: Skyline was the eight person to join this bleepin' forum. He's been here for almost three years.

Good luck with your gang, LoneWolf!

ALMOST three years? Try OVER three years....

Also.... All these posts will be better off deleted anyways, so just update the first post and let Skyline delete these others.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#22 10 Dimensions

10 Dimensions

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •    Wales 

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:33 AM

Hey Guys!

I Would Love to become member of the USPD (United States Police Departmet) Because I Wreckon It Would be Kool, Plus if You Want I Can Get Loads Of My Mates To Join. Well Its Up To Yo To Decide.

See Ya Around

[[10 Dimensions ]]
Posted Image

#23 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:02 PM

Last post date was in January. Like 9 months ago. That's topic bumping. Which is against the rules.
Also, I'd say this gang's dead.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#24 10 Dimensions

10 Dimensions

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •    Wales 

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:07 PM

Last post date was in January. Like 9 months ago. That's topic bumping. Which is against the rules.
Also, I'd say this gang's dead.

Hay Mate!

Well Is There Any Way Of Me joining it and makeing the gang have more members

Plus Im Confused it says gang recruitment so i asumed that yo placed applications on here.

Sorry If have F*cked things up

[[ 10 Dimensons ]]
Posted Image

#25 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:40 PM

There's no way of you joining if the gang leader doesn't come back. And it doesn't look as if he will.
You would apply in gang recruitment, but there's no one to approve you, so... no point really.
Anyway, we don't want to carry on keeping this topic bumped, so just leave it now.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#26 LoneWolf62798003

LoneWolf62798003

USPD Black Company Commander

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:23 PM

hey, I've just been busy. how is everyone?
LTC Kramer
http://talidan.littl.../gtasapatch.exe
try me, and you end up trying the wrong end of my M1911!
http://www.thegtapla...c...load&id=550
United States Police Department
First Force
Black Company Commander! Join me now!
http://www.gameburnw...FixedexeEng.rar
freedom at last, motherf***er, freedom at f***in last! (that third one is a nocd link)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users