chris82

Downgrade SA v2 -> v1

72 posts in this topic

Alright, due to the overwhelming amount of topics about this and persuasion from Heavenly Blade, I have decided to make sure that everyone who wants to mod San Andreas has the ability to do so.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Clicking that direct download link will initiate the patch process. Simply download and run the patch, and follow the instructions.

But be warned!!

The GTA Place is not responsible if this fucks up your game/computer.

Edited by Chris
New download link added

I thought it was people listening to me. either way, its not us. its everyone who has to rely on internet downloaded patches JUST for permission to mod our own property!

politics are only a sensetive topic because they ruin things, not because its an "emotional and personal subject" thats a load of shit!

I thought it was people listening to me. either way, its not us. its everyone who has to rely on internet downloaded patches JUST for permission to mod our own property!

politics are only a sensetive topic because they ruin things, not because its an "emotional and personal subject" thats a load of shit!

haha 10-4 man. I just ignore politics but I hate having ratings on things we BUY. I can't even buy a CD because you have to be 16. and Games! they are fake! not real. we don't go around shooting up people because we're bored. we do it on gta!

well, I believe there is a certain group who should and should not play games like this. its a matter of "retard," "child," and things like that. and often times its the reactions to the wrong things that people are impacted by.

I am confused on how to downgrade the game because I already downloaded the downgrader but I don't know how to make it work

I am confused on how to downgrade the game because I already downloaded the downgrader but I don't know how to make it work

If you downloaded it already then you have to run the program and follow what it says then after that your SA should be v1.

there are tutorials and such on how to mod things. Grim does a good job explaining it in each mod, as if it were the first download. he's a good modeler and DAT writer.

I dunno, myself, I don't think any large GTA communities (such as us here at TGTAP) should be give links to or promoting the use of the downgrader. It may be useful to some, yes, but I think it shows disrespect to Rockstar Games myself.

I dunno, myself, I don't think any large GTA communities (such as us here at TGTAP) should be give links to or promoting the use of the downgrader. It may be useful to some, yes, but I think it shows disrespect to Rockstar Games myself.

Just curious, but how?

Just curious, but how?

Hard to say, it just doesn't feel right.

no, its disrespect to Jack Thompson. he is a faggot who doesnt respect the joy of other gamers. he is one of those who blames videogames for depraved acts. in reality, it is lawyers using games to defend sicko f***s!

ever notice how good men and women (lincoln, kennedy, Martin Luther King, Reagan, ect.) were shot at, and most were killed, but the bad people who deserve it dont get it. thats what Jack Thompson reminds me of.

no, he was shot. on a balcony. Feb is the black history month, but most people dont like it, because all it does is show that they stand out. then we feel awkward.

THE POINT IS: good people get shot, whereas evil sick assholes are out there giving good people a hard time.

I just got the downgrader and game works fine, except that the 100% savegames doesnt work anymore. Is this a known problem or is it just me ??

If people just want to run trainers or mod San Andreas Version 2, all they need is a version 1 exe file. I've been putting mods my GTA SA v.2 for 3 months without a downgrader and they would probably work the same way.

i downgradet my game but now i cat play it its say "Please remove disc from current CD/DVD drive and insert the oginal disc

in another drive ?:." wath i gonna do..????????

well i downloaded and put in another file. Ran the program and a message came up saying "This File Contains Invalid Data" Any help?

-Edit: done it now, i saved to a file instead on ran :o

Edited by Cetera

I'm trying to downgrade, but it doesn't work.

6bykcc0.jpg

Don't worry about the directory, I'm Norwegian and we don't use Program Files, but Program filer.

Anyone know what to do?

I'm trying to downgrade, but it doesn't work.

Don't worry about the directory, I'm Norwegian and we don't use Program Files, but Program filer.

Anyone know what to do?

I got the same error, have you guys found a fix for this yet? :huh: