Downgrade SA v2 -> v1

chris82

Alright, due to the overwhelming amount of topics about this and persuasion from Heavenly Blade, I have decided to make sure that everyone who wants to mod San Andreas has the ability to do so.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Clicking that direct download link will initiate the patch process. Simply download and run the patch, and follow the instructions.

But be warned!!

The GTA Place is not responsible if this fucks up your game/computer.

Edited by Chris
New download link added

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was people listening to me. either way, its not us. its everyone who has to rely on internet downloaded patches JUST for permission to mod our own property!

politics are only a sensetive topic because they ruin things, not because its an "emotional and personal subject" thats a load of shit!

haha 10-4 man. I just ignore politics but I hate having ratings on things we BUY. I can't even buy a CD because you have to be 16. and Games! they are fake! not real. we don't go around shooting up people because we're bored. we do it on gta!

• 2 weeks later...
I dunno, myself, I don't think any large GTA communities (such as us here at TGTAP) should be give links to or promoting the use of the downgrader. It may be useful to some, yes, but I think it shows disrespect to Rockstar Games myself.

Just curious, but how?

I dunno, myself, I don't think any large GTA communities (such as us here at TGTAP) should be give links to or promoting the use of the downgrader. It may be useful to some, yes, but I think it shows disrespect to Rockstar Games myself.

Just curious, but how?

Hard to say, it just doesn't feel right.

no, its disrespect to Jack Thompson. he is a faggot who doesnt respect the joy of other gamers. he is one of those who blames videogames for depraved acts. in reality, it is lawyers using games to defend sicko f***s!

ever notice how good men and women (lincoln, kennedy, Martin Luther King, Reagan, ect.) were shot at, and most were killed, but the bad people who deserve it dont get it. thats what Jack Thompson reminds me of.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well i downloaded and put in another file. Ran the program and a message came up saying "This File Contains Invalid Data" Any help?

-Edit: done it now, i saved to a file instead on ran :o

Edited by Cetera

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm trying to downgrade, but it doesn't work.

Don't worry about the directory, I'm Norwegian and we don't use Program Files, but Program filer.

Anyone know what to do?

I got the same error, have you guys found a fix for this yet? :huh: