• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

V3.0? Didn't know there was a 3.0 All I know is if you have a legitmate game disk you shouldn't have any problems clicking the install for the dwngrader. As far as a legitmated downloaded version, well I don't anything about it but would imagine it just work just fine as well. If you have Vista you should right click and select Run as Administrator.

I appreciate the response.

The response I got on the "other" major forum was... "who is this guy" and someone replied "ah he's nobody, screw him"

Anyway; from everything I can read, there isn't a program that will convert this version. It kinda ticks me off too because I saw what I know was probably a version 2 a few weeks ago at best buy and I didn't buy it. I've been looking for the game for a while and didn't even think it came in a pc version. (Obviously, I didn't look real hard.) I was so happy to get the game just because I like the game format. While the content may be a little ugly for some people, I find it a super game and enjoy playing it. I think I just like the idea of being the outlaw and running from the cops.

I've played nascar4 for years now and treasure that disk like it were a certificate of deposit. We have a forum and ventrillo channel and we drive almost everything. I sure wish I could get my G-25 to control these cars in GTA.

I'm 40 years old and I work from home so I have plenty of time to "goof-off". I am a little lazy but fairly intelligent. If you know any gamers that would be willing to use ventrillo and or help out a noob.. , I would appreciate some opinions on the multi-player game and whether it's even worth my time trying to get involved with a steady group of people that play.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello,

I have add the mod "CLEO Emergency Mod" in my game San Andreas

like the instructions. But even if i do follow all instruction i won't

work with me. The Problem is that the downgrade patch doesn't work.

If i want install it it sais "Nothing to do! The files are already updated.

But if i start my game is just crashes "gta_sa.exe doenst work anymore. an

error has been occured that prevented the program of malfunctions."

I just tryed evrything like reinstall the game completly. But it still

doens't work. i searched a lot of topics to find the problem, but even if

i searched the whole internet i didn't find it. This is why i post it in here

and i hope someone knows the problme and can help me :bashhead:

Greetz Smartpieps

• 1 month later...

where can i get the downgrader??mine is v2..so it does has a lot of problems occured while playing,such as hanging..it makes me crazy,especially when it hung up in a middle of a mission!

The GTA Place is not responsible if this fucks up your game/computer.

LAMO, You fucked my game up I'm gonna sue you now!

Hey ash-bash,would u need a lawyer to sue him?coz i known one for quite some time.his name is Ken Rosenberg!

• 2 years later...

Hey all, Been backing up on some new HDD formats, PC users still want this backward conversion mod, I suspect, but it's not readily available online, but the way I look at it, I'm old enough and have been for some time, that something like Hot Coffee or other mods to the game that resulted in it's recall and pull from virtually all retail store shelves of the time..... I remember that!.. I'm old enough to play the MATURE content, that being said, the game is fun without being nudity and profanity reliant I always feel.

I was belated myself getting it, my buddy, PCguyTech, got the zipped file to downgrade my Second Edition PC version of San An, but when dealing with that file now, I find I have two versions, one is near on 100Megabytes, the other is only 10 MBs

The thing is, that's a major difference in file size, and both were ZIPPED!! I've no idea if I altered it or it got corrupted at some point, but thank the Lord, I have two copies still, one that pointed out the discrepancy.

BTW; Member 'Blacklisted' and me are not the same person, didn't even know he was a member, honest!

Anyway, I was Blacklisted, and non too happy about it, so I went with the moniker. As far as finding the app hosted online, I don't think asking ROCKSTAR or an official fan site will work all that well, I asked in a more private manner, you can hopefully find an active link in 2012, but I don't know about that, since I got the file as I said, from a close friend! haha

Edited by BlackListedB

I dunno, myself, I don't think any large GTA communities (such as us here at TGTAP) should be give links to or promoting the use of the downgrader. It may be useful to some, yes, but I think it shows disrespect to Rockstar Games myself.

Just curious, but how?

Hard to say, it just doesn't feel right.

I'm only Doubleposting to address this concern, It's because Rockstar have VERY PUBLICALLY DENOUNCED HOT COFFEE, this was probably not their intent to pull the game and patch that up, but it is a fact of what happened, Sam Houser was rather distressed over the attention from NON GAMERS, but it remains a bit of a nudge nudge joke in current GTA, the Hot Coffee or Warm Coffee phrases, but they don't endorse this, they only like the mods that are worthy additions to game play within GTA, they won't truly endorse such things, you are on your own, trying any of these USER based efforts, so that's really why it is as it is

• 2 years later...

When I come to this point which involves the SA version and the patchwork. I realize, i'm looking for how-to instructions; to get the game running as it so be it the installer off the CD, Was OR WASN'T Able to. 

-What operating system am I using?

-Is the user offline or is it online gameplay?

-Great! I can install Mods!!!

I'll check in back here, regardless.