• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 Goat6

Goat6

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 07:50 PM

Uhm is it just me or does exporting from version 1 not work?

#22 Goat6

Goat6

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

To DFF, at least.

#23 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 13 January 2007 - 08:29 PM

Damn, just import the model to V2 or use the Dff plugin for V1

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#24 Goat6

Goat6

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:28 AM

Ok. Where is this dff plugin, seen as you have to pay £25 to import into V2.

#25 Goat6

Goat6

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:42 AM

Ok ... I found it but where do I put it to get it to work?

#26 mohak

mohak

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 02:34 PM

Hey in the tutorial for v1 it says we need side textures from sites like motorcities.com or carpoint.com. Motorcities.com has nothing of the sort, but in carpoint.com i did find those 360 degree views. those views were good but i could not dwnload them. plz tell me sites where i will get side textures which are downloadable. Or tell me how to dwnload the 360 degree views. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................... Thnx!!!!!!!!!

#27 CeeKay

CeeKay

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:15 PM

Okay, that tells us how to make the car shapes...

Now how do we convert them to a GTA:SA usable file, how do we do damage, how are the doors and trunk and hood and glass made to work, and how do we retexture it into a .txd that is readable by GTA:SA??

- CK

#28 Alzar

Alzar

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:45 PM

Eh guys, I got a simple question. How do you change car/bike speeds? Or what is the name of the data file is more correct. I know how to alter car stats except for the speed (velocity). It appears not to be in the handling.cfg file. Thanks.

#29 Celidor

Celidor

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:36 AM

Okay, that tells us how to make the car shapes...

Now how do we convert them to a GTA:SA usable file, how do we do damage, how are the doors and trunk and hood and glass made to work, and how do we retexture it into a .txd that is readable by GTA:SA??

- CK

That's what I'd like to know. But I have had no luck at all with using zmodeler and have been using gmax. It lets you add lights and dummies which is what lets you have car doors swing and other parts, and from importing the BTTF delorean I see that you just make the damaged part in the model but I don't know how you set it up so the game knows what part is the damaged model and the normal one. I can find no tutorials on how to make cars for GTA SA. I just wanted to know how to make a windshield that would be able to break like most cars have.

Eh guys, I got a simple question. How do you change car/bike speeds? Or what is the name of the data file is more correct. I know how to alter car stats except for the speed (velocity). It appears not to be in the handling.cfg file. Thanks.

But it is in the handling.cfg! ??? Duh, you gotta take some time to read the top of the page. It explains what each number does. Best to open it in wordpad instead of notepad so it is easier to read. Numbers under N is the top speed. O is the acceleration. And P is engine inertia. But the easiest way for you would probably be to download "SA Handling Editor" though I dunno why it has a tab for wheels when it is really the lights. Handling editor will make it easier (in some ways) to edit every vehicles characteristics.

I even attached it here to download though I have never done this before... I think it is right here -> Attached File  SA_Handling_Editor.zip   20.96KB   30 downloads <-

Aren't I sweety... Now if only someone would help me with modding a car and adding a damn windshield! lol

Edited by Celidor, 09 April 2008 - 01:37 AM.

#30 neoswagga

neoswagga

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:26 PM

ok how come my zmodeler says its unavalible now?
In my hood my hood we hoff nos in sip octane, then race shells fast in furious atcha muthafuccin brains.. chuch!!

#31 Blacklisted

Blacklisted

Felon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 06:03 AM

Those link are to a great tutorial(s). I think I'll start having fun.
Come Visit XeroTolerance, MGO fans and other online gamers. Its new, waiting on you!Posted Image

#32 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 06:41 PM

wait a minute... Zmoddeller don't work... it can't do anything without crashing!!!

#33 Blacklisted

Blacklisted

Felon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:57 AM

Deli, do you have or get V2?
Come Visit XeroTolerance, MGO fans and other online gamers. Its new, waiting on you!Posted Image

#34 has

has

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:46 PM

http://www.zmodeler2...m/?mode=dl&ID=1 Heres Zmodeler 2.10

http://www.zmodeler2...m/?mode=dl&ID=3 Heres Zmodeler 1.07

enjoy

#35 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:34 AM

Deji, i got both... ill try again with version 1... everytime i try to import it crashes! :/

#36 Blacklisted

Blacklisted

Felon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:46 AM

are you saying when you try using V2 it crashes? I thought V2 was to fix the crash problems.

#37 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:30 AM

ARGHHH! They both still crash when I try to import. Pissing me off now!

#38 Blacklisted

Blacklisted

Felon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:31 PM

I wish I could help but I haven't started using mine yet so I can't say if it might be your pc settings or if it's the program(s). Have you tried emailing the Zmodeler host site? They might know of commen issues.

#39 has

has

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:51 PM

Deji its not your computer V1 crashes for some reason or says (Out of memory). If you want to make a 3d shape from scrath Eg: gun,car etc. Then you can grab some blueprints over here

http://www.the-bluep...php?blueprints/

it has guns,cars,planes,mobiles and many more.

Hope this helps.

#40 Ludaka

Ludaka

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:59 PM

Hi guys and girls! I have some trouble finishing the car... Can anyone PM me so that I can ask some things that I don't seem to understand. Thanks in advance!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users