Game freezes, but mods seem to be working

Bretteville

I have added several cars to my game (using SAMI), but often the game suddenly freezes so I have to reboot my computer. I used an editor to spawn every vehicle in the game, and it works perfectly. The cars appear and I can even drive them around the city. However when I'm actually playing the game it can freeze for no apparent reason. I thought it might be the trainer, but when I play the game with no mods and with the trainer the game never freezes. Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this?

Edited by Bretteville

Could there still be something wrong with one of the cars I added? As I said in my previous post, they all work perfectly when I spawn them in front of me in the game. What other things could cause the game to crash in random locations? This happens when I install SANGA and HotCoffee as well. I have no other mods installed.

Overheating component in your computer?

I doubt it. My computer is in use 14 hours a day, and is turned on 24/7, but I never have problems except for the crashes in GTA. Sometimes when the game freezes I am able to return to the desktop and close the application. After that I still have to reboot my computer if I want to restart the game, because it then crashes either while loading or when any car spawns close to the charachter.