WWE Wrestling

K9 Krew

• 1 month later...

I'm going to Smackdown and ECW Tuesday night, so watch for me this week on those shows. I should be some where by the ramp, not sure which side though. KEEP YOUR EYES PEALED.

ME

thekingez7.th.jpg

EDIT: Since they don't show them till Thursday or Friday, I'll record some shit so everyone know's where I am. :thumbsup:

Edited by Harwood Butcher

Wow you look like Cena and Noble combined. lol, i think you should bring a sign that says "HARWOOD BUTCHER!!!" lol. Wait, since your going, can you tell me that its true that WWE makes those signs that people in the stadium hold up , and that they just give it to the fans so people watching on TV can see them?

Wow you look like Cena and Noble combined. lol, i think you should bring a sign that says "HARWOOD BUTCHER!!!" lol. Wait, since your going, can you tell me that its true that WWE makes those signs that people in the stadium hold up , and that they just give it to the fans so people watching on TV can see them?

I'll let you know once I go. I'll have to try and make a sign.

How the hell do I look like Cena and Noble?...lol

Sorry for the double post.

I just got back from wrestling a half an hour ago. It was pretty cool, I got to see ECW and Smackdown. I found out that they hand out random things to the crowd, but not the signs. They were rags to swing around or something....I didn't get one.

I took a whole bunch of pictures and videos and got caught recording video...we weren't allowed to record stuff :( BUT, I still have some videos of ECW...which are shit. I wish I waited for the good stuff on Smackdown. I was still able to get some pictures from Smackdown...but only about 10.

I'll upload the pictures and I might upload videos, but I heard that the WWE checks the internet for illegal copies of shows recorded by fans...and I heard that anyone that gets caught will have to do some time and pay a hefty fine. Sooo...we'll see.

I bought a Hardy Boyz T-shirt, hat and one of the necklaces. All pretty kick ass.

Well if anyone wants to ask me any questions, just let me know.

I'll tell you how I got away with keeping my camera if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BUMP again.

Anyone here still watch Wrestling?

The Royal Rumble was absolutely awesome. I love Randy Orton! His character is so great at the moment, he has a very nice move set, great mic skill. I think he's taking his place as the top talent of the younger generation. Can't wait to see how the McMahon storyline pans out.

Also the MAtt/Jeff, Edge and soon to debut CC storyline is surely going to be great as well, and lead to one hell of a Match at WM25.

BUMP again.

Anyone here still watch Wrestling?

The Royal Rumble was absolutely awesome. I love Randy Orton! His character is so great at the moment, he has a very nice move set, great mic skill. I think he's taking his place as the top talent of the younger generation. Can't wait to see how the McMahon storyline pans out.

Also the MAtt/Jeff, Edge and soon to debut CC storyline is surely going to be great as well, and lead to one hell of a Match at WM25.

Yeah, i'm happy Orton won the Rumble. He's my second favorite Wrestler on the Raw Brand (Chris Jericho being my favorite).

I was also disappointed that Christian didn't return at the Rumble, but that was what everyone was expecting, so now we'll have to wait longer for his return. Hopefully this Matt Hardy turn will help boost his career, unlike last time.

Same, I love the Orton/Mcmahon feud storyline.

I want DX back though :P.

Meh DX were great in the original, and quite funny when they came back 1-2 years ago, but there's only so much you can do HBK and HHH are both too old, and it will never be the same as it used to be since 1) Shawn has hsi religion thing now and 2) wwe HAS GONE pg :bashhead:

DX were amazingly funny in 2006, and back in the late 90's.

The attitude era needs to come back! stars like Stone Cold, The Rock.

I think what they are doing with HBK is good, kinda turning him heel, and now giving him a match with JBL.

The Attitude Era was great, but people need to let it go, it will never be back. :(

But I think WWE going PG is really hurting the company sure they attract more kids now who will probably turn into long time fans but some of us "older" fans (I'm only 20, but still and "older" fan) want to see a little bit more hardcore matches, some blood, and maybe the occasional sleaze in form of a Bra and Panties match :D

• 1 year later...