The OC been cancelled

Dazza

Good. I never really watched it, but from what others say, the first season was ok but the rest sucked. And after Marissa was killed off it just got worse. It was all pretty unrealistic anyway, I don't see how anybody could relate to any of the issues some of the characters faced. So yeah... doesn't bother me at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank god all mighty, now channel Ten will be back to its good old...err, wait, there never anything good on it anyway. Still, one down, 40 other crap shows to go ;).

Not cool. :thumbsdown: Channel 10 beings us awesome shows most of the timelike now its got hot girls in just Bras, its better then Channel 9 and there McLouds Daugters

The OC went downhill after its first season. During the second season they weren't as good as they were in the first. This slow fall in ratings was only capsized by the massive ratings drop it got when they killed off Marissa. Once she was gone at least 80% of the people I know who watched it stopped.

Who ever says that a single attractive girl can make or break a show?

Thank god all mighty, now channel Ten will be back to its good old...err, wait, there never anything good on it anyway. Still, one down, 40 other crap shows to go ;).

Not cool. :thumbsdown: Channel 10 beings us awesome shows most of the timelike now its got hot girls in just Bras, its better then Channel 9 and there McLouds Daugters

Channel Ten is mostly reality shit these days. And thats 'Not cool :thumbsdown:'.