Need help to downgrade from Version2 to 1

GiiBz

its obvious that there is a serious problem. I have been searching for a downgrader again as well. I am unable to find one, because the links I have found do not work.

this is why sensitive groups of bitches need to be ignored. Hillary Clinton and Jack Thompson have ruined a good thing. because of their swiftness to attack rockstar for one mod that was the fault of others, we (the matured modders who want to change the 9mm for a better gun, or use a PSG1 instead of the M700 sniper rifle) are burdened with the fact that now we are at risk when we mod.

yes, we are always at risk when we use internet downloads and file alterations in games, but because of pathetic beings, we are given even more problems. I believe (and someone may agree) that the answer is to pin the link to the downgrader patch. that, or put the file on this site in the library. and then, create a pined link for people. Modding should be fun, not a hardship.

if you care, I installed some weapons mods, and the game messed up. I uninstalled GTA San Andreas and reinstalled it. now I need to redo the downgrade patch. its annoying! without the version 2 which was put out to piss off good people here in the USA. it worked, I'm pissed.

so please, lets try the pin idea. any ideas better than that?

its obvious that there is a serious problem. I have been searching for a downgrader again as well. I am unable to find one, because the links I have found do not work.

this is why sensitive groups of bitches need to be ignored. Hillary Clinton and Jack Thompson have ruined a good thing. because of their swiftness to attack rockstar for one mod that was the fault of others, we (the matured modders who want to change the 9mm for a better gun, or use a PSG1 instead of the M700 sniper rifle) are burdened with the fact that now we are at risk when we mod.

yes, we are always at risk when we use internet downloads and file alterations in games, but because of pathetic beings, we are given even more problems. I believe (and someone may agree) that the answer is to pin the link to the downgrader patch. that, or put the file on this site in the library. and then, create a pined link for people. Modding should be fun, not a hardship.

if you care, I installed some weapons mods, and the game messed up. I uninstalled GTA San Andreas and reinstalled it. now I need to redo the downgrade patch. its annoying! without the version 2 which was put out to piss off good people here in the USA. it worked, I'm pissed.

right...........your not gonna go on like that for all of your posts right? anyway try and scam it off slayer. This is it here. (scamed from slayers avatar)

right on. but yeah I know how you feel. luckly I got my copy before the whole hot coffee thing started. I dont see the point in it though. hot coffee that is. If your that desprate go get a bl*wupd*ll or a p*rn. besides we will just find ways around the anti-modding things. looked at my sig. i just added it to shut some people up.

WHERE CAN I FIND THE DOWNGRADE PATCH AND DOES IT WORK AND CAN YOU USE SAMI TO INSTALL RAR MODS FOR CARS