Who still plays these?

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just wondering, does anyone here ever play these games occasionally, on whatever system you may have them for?

I downloaded GTA 1 & 2 last night on my PC. Now I'm reliving the old days of using a keyboard like I did back in

High School. :thumbsup:

The other great thing about this version is that I won't get most of the way through the game and my old PS1 memory card won't erase my progress. :pissed:

Edited by WarAngel

• 3 weeks later...

I don't play them. I've seen them in action before, but I mean to be a true GTA Fan you must play every game in the series but I just can't look at it for 10 seconds, so what?

Although they were good back in the day' now they're just like the lowest of the low.

I would ahve to agree with that. It is hard for new GTA fans to believe that GTA 1 and GTA V were even related to each other!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. But respect the elders bro'.

I always rate anything (computers, games, books) on how good they were when they came out. Like a 10 year old computer is rubbish to your eyes right now, but when it came out was it the latest tech? If yes, I class it legendary. As you see it is wrong to rate something by comparing to the newer versions.

Yeah. But respect the elders bro'.

I always rate anything (computers, games, books) on how good they were when they came out. Like a 10 year old computer is rubbish to your eyes right now, but when it came out was it the latest tech? If yes, I class it legendary. As you see it is wrong to rate something by comparing to the newer versions.

Don't worry Bro. I respect my elders. After all, there will be no GTA without the GTA classics.

• 5 months later...