#81 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:57 AM

I used to play GTA 1 and GTA 2, but I stopped because they got too boring. Also, I didn't like playing top-down.

#82 Meshy

Meshy

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  •    England 

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

I don't play them. I've seen them in action before, but I mean to be a true GTA Fan you must play every game in the series but I just can't look at it for 10 seconds, so what?
Although they were good back in the day' now they're just like the lowest of the low.

#83 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:27 AM

I don't play them. I've seen them in action before, but I mean to be a true GTA Fan you must play every game in the series but I just can't look at it for 10 seconds, so what?
Although they were good back in the day' now they're just like the lowest of the low.

I would ahve to agree with that. It is hard for new GTA fans to believe that GTA 1 and GTA V were even related to each other!

#84 Meshy

Meshy

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  •    England 

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Yeah. But respect the elders bro'.
I always rate anything (computers, games, books) on how good they were when they came out. Like a 10 year old computer is rubbish to your eyes right now, but when it came out was it the latest tech? If yes, I class it legendary. As you see it is wrong to rate something by comparing to the newer versions.

#85 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

Yeah. But respect the elders bro'.
I always rate anything (computers, games, books) on how good they were when they came out. Like a 10 year old computer is rubbish to your eyes right now, but when it came out was it the latest tech? If yes, I class it legendary. As you see it is wrong to rate something by comparing to the newer versions.

Don't worry Bro. I respect my elders. After all, there will be no GTA without the GTA classics.

#86 Strike9

Strike9

lucky number 7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

i think its interesting how gta2 has features they never have put into another gta game yet like
the ability to put mines, oil slicks, and machine guns on your car, and the ability to transport a car on a trailer without worrying about it falling off or the trailer exploding.
luky number 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users