85 replies to this topic

#61 surrealistic ArtSweet

surrealistic ArtSweet

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:38 AM

Where do you download gta london?I would like to have it.

Yeah I like downloading I never pay!!

anyway guys, i was wondering, where can i download GTA 2 in my pc, and what's the requirement?

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics

Go there for GTA1 and 2. It doesnt matter what you put in the fields, the postal code doesnt have to match ur city or anything, just say ur over 18. When I did it it never went, but as soon as I bumped my age it did!

thanks, oh, its free right? and i don't have to write my real postal code?

Posted Image

Niko: okay Brucie, the only way to get your balls back to normal is you stop juicing, or you get implants
Brucie: how many times i have to tell you homie? my balls are golden, okay!

#62 carl-hand

carl-hand

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:28 PM

i lost all my old gta games !!!!!

#63 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 02:16 PM

i miss my PS1 and my GTA London. Just downloaded GTA 2 though, i remember it from PS, i love it!

#64 Bulletproofboy

Bulletproofboy

Hired Muscle

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 08:15 PM

I broke my brothers PS1 when I was a baby so I could never play GTA 1 and GTA London (much).

I used to play GTA 2 on my brothers Dreamcast but my dreamcast broke around 5 -6 years ago when I was 5 - 6 years old so I haven't played it for ages.

#65 Not a Fanboy

Not a Fanboy

Driveby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:44 PM

They had GTA2 for dreamcast? Isnt that like an old console?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Gangsta Shit, OE PSP, and Piracy
I love forums, Here is a list of other forums I am in

Xbox live sucks, I am not a fanboy. I hate PS3 too, I actually own and Xbox and not a PS2. I would say it's fanboyish to pay MS on top of an ISP, if live would be free than thats a different story.
"Broz B4 Ho'z: Clearly you're not a fanboy cuz you dont beleive in brand loyalty"

#66 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:53 PM

They had GTA2 for dreamcast? Isnt that like an old console?

^ And isn't GTA2 an old game?

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#67 Not a Fanboy

Not a Fanboy

Driveby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:59 PM

I though Dream cast was older than that, like 1995 and GTA one was like 1998.

But I am only guessing I know GTA1 was for PSone (hey I could play it on my PSP with popstation) and I thought dreamcast was older than PSone!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Xbox live sucks, I am not a fanboy. I hate PS3 too, I actually own and Xbox and not a PS2. I would say it's fanboyish to pay MS on top of an ISP, if live would be free than thats a different story.
"Broz B4 Ho'z: Clearly you're not a fanboy cuz you dont beleive in brand loyalty"

#68 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

Mai sottovalutare il potere del lato oscuro.

• Members
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:29 AM

Yeah I like downloading I never pay!!

^ Thats illegal, and against the TGTAP Forum Rules, I think.

QUOTE from the rules:

No warez - Discussion about illegally obtaining copyrighted material is strictly forbidden

You cannot just download a GTA game, unless it's an old one, and on the Rockstar Games website, for download.

All the other GTA games, we must purchase. :)

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

DarkNight Gaming

#69 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:51 AM

Of course! In fact, now you've reminded me...

#70 Not a Fanboy

Not a Fanboy

Driveby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:14 AM

Yeah I am talking about old games.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#71 rohancoolking

rohancoolking

DGP of the NEW YORK POLICE DEPARTMENT

• Banned
  • 119 posts
  • India 

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:16 AM

i to play these games
Banned for circumventing a suspension by misusing duplicate accounts

#72 WarAngel

WarAngel

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 February 2011 - 04:19 PM

Just wondering, does anyone here ever play these games occasionally, on whatever system you may have them for?

I do. I've been playing the original for the past couple of weeks. I got GTA4 and since I'm horbibly behind on comp tech
(especially since my laptop died) I've become addicted to GTA 1. Years ago I used to mainly drive around and listen to the music.
Then go on killing rampages until I was Busted or Wasted. Now I'm trying to get through the missions.

But I'm getting a new comp today from family connections. So if all goes well The SA will be feeling my gangsta wrath. :evil:

Of course GTA1 and GTA2 can be downloaded for free on the PC, so nobody has an excuse for not owning them ;)
Also on the PC is the small London 1961 add on, which was never released on any console.

Good to know. Thanks for putting the word out for a newbie like me. :worship:

#73 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,963 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

But I'm getting a new comp today from family connections. So if all goes well The SA will be feeling my gangsta wrath. :evil:

Hey right on, I'm getting SA for the PC soon too. If all does go well with your new rig, get MTA for SA and we can play online together. :)

#74 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

-sigh-

I really hate it when people will play the shit out of the new GTAs but either:

1. Never played the originals

2. Hate the originals

Or

3. Say the originals are shitty/boring.

Respect GTA's f***in' origins, people! These games paved the way for what we know as GTA today. The original GTA games, while not are nice looking or as fun to play, were still really cool games!

Yeah definitely, you gotta think for a game to come out like GTA all those years ago.. It was considered an 18 but by today's standards, i mean that's why i don't think little kid's should be playing all these voilent and gory video game's, sure i played 18 rated game's when i was a kid... But it was stuffl like the old GTA where it was all pixalated! Gore and voilence has gone up alot in today's standard of gaming.

I doubt i'd ever get back to the old one's again, but i certainly respect them.. As rockstar bascially created the sandbox game genre

Wasn't rockstar under a different name back in those time's though? Like, they wern't called rockstar until they started the GTA series I don't think, i could be wrong though.

#75 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

Hey right on, I'm getting SA for the PC soon too. If all does go well with your new rig, get MTA for SA and we can play online together. Posted Image

I got a new pc few months back.. Tried MTA once and it pissed me off, people just constantly shooting at me and chucking me out my own car. For me san andreas has always been about the co-op, me and my friend have been enjoying the local 2 player on consoles for yearss, CJ and the priest take on the SA world.. It was great, but maybe I just haven't found the right people to play with yet.

#76 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:44 AM

I last played 'em bout 3 years ago...

Finished GTA 3, VC and SA a couple of times in these 3 years tho.

#77 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

Yes i just have downloaded 'em last week. :)

#78 Issac

Issac

Leave Out all the rest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  •    Wales 

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:45 PM

I still play GTA ADVANCE on Gameboy.

I still play GTA ADVANCE on Gameboy.

#79 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,927 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

I keep forgetting GTA Advance exists..... Ha... I wonder why....

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#80 WarAngel

WarAngel

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • United States 

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

Just wondering, does anyone here ever play these games occasionally, on whatever system you may have them for?

I downloaded GTA 1 & 2 last night on my PC. Now I'm reliving the old days of using a keyboard like I did back in
High School. :thumbsup:

The other great thing about this version is that I won't get most of the way through the game and my old PS1 memory card won't erase my progress. :pissed:

Edited by WarAngel, 14 February 2012 - 09:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users