[REL] PEDS Movies

ceedj

Hi gang! I wasn't sure if this was the appropriate place to put this, so if there are any problems with it here, please feel free to move it.

First, an introduction: I'm CJ Ambrosia, creator and executive dood of the webseries PEDS. Our show is a serial comedy/drama based on the GTA series of games by R*, using all three 3D engines (GTA III, using the GTA:LC mod, Vice City and San Andreas). It is a machinima series, which blends 3D game technology with a new story, voice acting and more. Season 1 was set in Vice City (episodes 1-13) and Season 2 is in Liberty (episodes 14 to the current release, 18). We also have a number of "shorts" that don't really fit into our main storyline.

In any event, we're trying to get the word out to more GTA sites in hopes that we can reach a wider audience. So that's why this is here. We've also recently released our 30th video this holiday season, which you can find at the links below:

As always, you can find all of videos at the Pawfect Films website.

Thanks for your time, and we hope you enjoy our show! :)

Edited by ceedj

Yeah feel free to post all your future releases here too. Although this forum is mainly for stunting, it is the most appropriate place to post considering it's where everyone showcases their vids.

I'll check the vid out later, I haven't actually seen much of your work, I think one or two of your really early vids I have seen. When I first checked your site I think you had about 6 vids up. Seems you're going great if this is your 30th!

Thanks Chris, much obliged. Actually, we've been around since June of 2005, so it's been a long ride so far. AND we were lucky enough to have JAS4: Hot Coffee as a featured selection in the 2006 DC Independant Film Festival. So yah, things are good.

We're about halfway through season 2 now; episode 19 will premiere on Jan 26th or 27th.

Thanks Jase, glad you liked it. If you're interested in checking out the series, the "story" really starts up around episode 5, though there are some pretty good jokes in the first 4 as well.

Thanks for letting me post this here guys. :)

Edited by ceedj

Yeah, I've been a member of the Pawfect Film's forum since last May. They do a great job at creating this series and have been squeezing their own storyline into the original GTA storylines, Season 2 more than Season 1, both seasons are great. "Red Vs. Blue" is to "Halo" as "PEDS" is to "Grand Theft Auto"...thats the best way I could say what "PEDS" is to the GTA Community. If I saw "PEDS" DVDs in stores...I'd buy them. :thumbsup:

lol. great film although don't quite get how the ambulance spawned on top of him... Well thats life...

Yeah, funny thing about that shot. It was supposed to drop the ambulance from WAY up high. Except I programmed the Z coord TOO high and it kept landing on the LC train track directly above. :lolbounce: Since it had taken me about 3 hours to setup the shot with all the ambulances around, I just went with the normal spawn code and slowed it down a tad. That's really the only shot I wish I would have changed.

But like you said, that's life. :) Thanks for checking it out.

EDIT: Regarding SA Studios, it might work with the downgrader, or it might not. Some people have used it with no problems, while others have not been able to get it to run. This mod DOES reference the original files in one way or another, but as long as the contents are the same, it should work.

For example, the ped selection routine includes two (at least) references to entries in peds.ide that may not be there in v2.00. I don't really know since I bought 1.0 the day it came out.

The best advice I can give is to try it, or otherwise obtain a working v1.0 game install. Officially, that's the version I support for my SA mods. Good luck! :)

Edited by ceedj

I have no idea. Does SAMI leave the structure of default/peds/vehicles.ide alone? If so, then it should probably work, and as long as SAMI replaces a valid vehicle and updates the ide entry properly, it should load fine in the vehicle selection routine. Try it, and post back if it works or not.

Edited by ceedj

• 3 weeks later...

EP19.jpg

And we're back baby!!!

In Episode 19, Interrogation Games, Jessica shows no mercy in getting answers about Claude from the locals, while Burt, Danny and Don adjust to life as cellmates. This has tremendous performances by Adam, Cathy and Robyn, so do NOT MISS THIS. You can download the episodes in Low Res and Hi Res flavors from our website at http://www.pawfectfilms.com in the Videos section. If you've missed out, all of our videos are archived at our site, so now you can catch up!

Podcast subcribers can get the Season 2 episodes one day early on future releases by going to our Feedburner site at

http://feeds.feedburner.com/PEDSSeason2

or the iTunes store at

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...st?id=182179315

Episode 20 will be released on Feburary 9th, 2007 (Feburary 8th for podcast subscribers).

Enjoy, and let us know what you think! :lolbounce:

• 4 weeks later...

Well, since I missed the annoucement for the last episode here (by the time I remembered, it was already THIS week), so it's a TWO-FOR SPECIAL!

EP20.jpg

In Episode 20, Drive, Mary and Jessica head to Staunton Island, which partialy awakens a memory for Jessica. Meanwhile, Danny, Burt and Don try to lay low…

EP21.jpg

In Episode 21, Missed Direction, Mary and Jessica have a heart to heart before going to prevent a shipment of SPANK from falling into Claude's hands. Danny recaps for Burt the story so far…

As always, you can download the episodes in Low Res and Hi Res flavors from our website at http://www.pawfectfilms.com in the Videos section.

Podcast subcribers can get the Season 2 episodes one day early on future releases by going to our Feedburner site at

http://feeds.feedburner.com/PEDSSeason2

or the iTunes store at

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...st?id=182179315

Episode 22 will be released on March 9th, 2007 (March 8th for podcast subscribers).

Whew. Only FIVE more to go for season 2. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN OMGLOLBBQFTW??!!!1111

Edited by ceedj