need help installing mod

danny goodman

i went online and downloaded a truck mod that comes with a trailer that can be attached to the back but i have no idea on installing the trailer and truck manually as the instructions supplied are not very clear. i have downloaded the IMG Tool 2.0 and i have also downloaded the vehicle spawn tool (which i have no idea of using as well). i have tried following the instructions as well as i could but i couldn't do it. i would also prefer to install the truck manually as well also is there another way of installing the rigid truck and trailer without having to do it all manually.

For the truck you can get Sami (just look at the database of thegtaplace.com). The trailer's you will have to do manually. The vehicle spawntool.. You can get the vehicle Spawn tool by Jacob. Once again that's in our database at the section trainer's. I could tell you how to do it manually but you might as well have a look at this topic. If you however still get further problems you can post them here and I'l guide you trough the procces. Please note you have to have V1 off San Andreas to be able to mod.

Also, insted off renaming files to sabre_old.txd or sabre_orig.txd you could also just make a full backup of the models folder. But if you want to save discspace you will have to do with the renaming.