Grand Theft Auto IV

TonyZimmzy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there is only one icon left. Suni's icon at the hospital. So go and save your game at Roberto's or Ray's hideout and then make your way to the hospital in Gadebridge City and enter the marker outside of it.

"Early Retirement"

CUTSCENE

Sean is walking through the halls of the hospital untill he reaches room 2E and goes inside to see Suni is laying on the hospital bed, laughing with some Yakuza members and an English man in a Red T-shirt and Jeans

Suni: (Notices Sean) Ah, here he is, the guy that saved my life!

Sean: How're you doing, Suni? You getting some rest in this place?

Suni: It's not bad. Listen. I've got a proposal to make to you

Sean: Sure, I'm listening

Suni: I wan't you and my good friend, Nate here (Puts his hand on Nate's shoulder) to go down to Grant's club, as It's the re-opening tonight and all

Sean: (Looks at the man) Alright. Is Grant giving out some free drinks to friends or something?

Suni: Haha... something like that... now get going, I need to get some rest

Nate stands up and leads Sean out of the room as the screen fades to black

FADE IN: CUTSCENE

Nate and Sean exit the hospital and walk a few steps onto the parking lot, and Nate stops beside a dark red Infernus

Sean: Nice car

Nate: You wanna drive it?

Sean: Sure

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears on the radar for Grant's club. Get into Nate's Infernus and drive you and him there, and enter the marker in the parking lot

CUTSCENE

Sean stops the Infernus inbetween a couple of Limo's and they get out of the car and close the doors. Nate and Sean walk over to the entrance of the club, with a huge banner above it reading: "Grand Re-Opening" just above the 'Grant's Club' red neon sign. Nate and Sean enter through the doors and the security nod them into the club, and Grant is with a bunch of people in a corner talking to them when he notices Sean

Grant: Hey!, Sean!, You've come to finish your f*ckin debt off, huh? You little twat!

Grant and his buddies laugh as Grant high fives one of them, then he notices Nate come from behind Sean and his face turns cold

Grant: No! I told Suni I'd have the rest of his money!

Nate pulls a 9MM from his waist and shoots Grant in the head, as his body falls to the floor, and Sean jumps back looking shocked

Sean: What the f*ck did you do that for!?

Nate: This club belongs to you now. Don't make the same mistakes Grant made.

Nate walks away as all of Grant's buddies start running away in terror, as Sean is looking around, not having any clue as to what just happened, as it fades to black.

FADE IN: GAME PLAY

Text appears on screen: "The Yakuza have put alot of faith into you after saving Suni's life. They're letting you run the club for them, while they are silent partners. Wait for more people to come and continue running the Grand Re-Opening like nothing has just happened."

Walk over to the bar and you'll notice that there is a large "Under New Management" sign that has just been put up. And soon, people will be entering the club. Another message appears: "When the clock reaches 21:00, people will begin entering." The clock should of automaticly been 20:00 once Grant was killed. When people start arriving you will have an Entertainment Meter in the right hand side of the screen. You must try and keep it from reaching zero. You need to break up fights, by beating up both men, you need to not keep customers waiting, and serve them all drinks using the Triangle button behind the bar when they are facing you, and you need to make sure that other staff members are doing their jobs correctly, also you must make sure no homeless men come into the club. Each time a problem occurs you will be prompted about it. Once the clock reaches 02:00, people will start leaving the club, and the screen will fade to black

Sean is sitting on a bar stool, and his clothes are all messy, as Cari, the Uncle of Suni, enters the club with some Yakuza members. Cari is the Waka-gashira of The Yakuza.

Cari: Well done, Mr. Wood

Sean: Who are you?

Cari: I am Suni's Uncle. Cari

Cari bows as Sean stands up and does the same

Cari: Suni is very fond of you, and he's putting his trust in you to run this club. So don't let us down, and don't end up like Grant

Cari and his Yakuza members walk back out of the entrance door, as Cari stops and turns back around and looks at Sean, half way out of the door frame

Cari: You look like you could use some new clothes. There should be a suit upstairs

Cari exits the door as the screen fades to black

Mission Passed!

£3000 + Respect +!

You will be prompted by a message: "Club Suit delivered to your Wardrobe." Now you should have Three suits, Four if you've done the Reject Gang member missions. Five if you've done both the Reject Gang member missions & the Yakuza Gang member missions.

You will now have an "SW" Icon in your office at the club, and that is it for now. So save your game in your office or at Ray's hideout and enter the marker to begin the mission.

"The Thief"

CUTSCENE

Sean is wandering around in his office looking over everything and he walks over to the bookshelf and pulls out a book and starts reading it when a waitress comes into the room

Waitress: Um, Mr. Wood...

Sean: Call me Sean

Waitress: A punter just came in downstairs and started causing trouble. He ripped the register from the counter and got away with it

Sean: What!?, There was Three thousand in there from tonight's takings!

Sean runs out of the office and downstairs and sees the wind blowing the door open, as he runs out into the street and sees a Sanchez with two people in masks on it speeding away, as Sean runs over into a limo and starts it up

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on screen: "Catch the crooks and get your money back!". You must go after them in a Limo, and It's very hard to keep up with them as they're on a Sanchez. Once you get near them, ram into them. Shooting them won't work. After you ram into them three times a bag will drop, a message appears on screen: "Collect the bag of money and get back after them!" get out of the Limo, grab the bag of money, get back in, and go back after them, as they still have two more bags. Once you repeat the process again, twice, you now need to kill them. Once that's over, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Sean's cellphone begins ringing and he answers it

Sean: Yeah?

Suni: How's club life treating ya?

Sean: It's hard work

Suni: It's my sister's 18th birthday soon, maybe we can throw a bash for her at the club

Sean: Sounds good

Suni: Talk to ya later, Sean

Sean hangs the phone up

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!

£3000 + Respect +!

okay, if you want critics, here it is:

i have to say the story gets boring and unstable from time to time, although it has a good plot and a very exciting beginning, still, it needs a lot of changes and i suggest you should rewrite things you don't like, and maybe you should rethink for every word you write. -_-

apart from that, this script is awesome!

i knew this because i'm a scriptwritter

• 2 weeks later...

Once again you have an "SW" icon at your club, and a 4 Leaf Clover for Robby. This time we're going to go and do an "SW" mission at your club. Go there and walk up to your office and enter the blue marker to begin

"The Sellout"

CUTSCENE

Sean is talking on the phone as a Bar man comes into your office

Sean: I'll call you back, Gary

Sean hangs the phone up

Sean: Yes?

Bar Man: Boss, your shipments have arrived

Sean leads the bar-man down the stairs and through to the club main floor where crates of booze are on the floor

Sean: Hey, theres two missing

Bar Man: You ordered 6, theres 6 there, boss

Sean: I ordered 8

Bar Man: The guy at the door is waiting for a signature

Sean: I'm 20 years old, I'm not going senile. I ordered 8

Sean walks past the Bar Man as the Bar Man follows him, and Sean confronts the Distributer

Sean: I ordered 8

Distributer: I have 6 right here. Sign here please

The Distributer hands Sean a piece of paper on a clip board, and Sean signs it and shoves it back into the Distributer's hands, as the Bar Man and the Distributer begin walking away together

Bar Man: I'll be in for work later, boss

Sean walks over to the bar and opens up the safe under the register and takes a pair of car keys out and begins walking away as the screen fades to black

The Bar Man and the Distributer get into seperate cars and pull away, and the Bar Man begins following the Distributer, as Sean comes out of the club and gets into his parked Lowrider

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on screen, along with a blip on the radar: "Follow your Bar Man and see what he's up to" You will have a Spook-O-Meter, and If you follow too close you will fail the mission. Keep following him untill he reaches the out-skirts of Gadebridge City, and drives into the Wood's, along with the Distributer's car. And they both stop outside of a cabin, and get out of their cars and walk inside the cabin. You are prompted with another message: "See what they're up to. Get a closer look." Exit the car and crouch, and walk over to the slightly open window around the back of the cabin and you will see them in the Cabin, and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

There are 2 crates of alcohol on the floor, and the Distributer and the Bar Man open each crate up

Bar Man: What did I tell you? This new guy is an idiot, he'll never suspect a thing

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on screen: "Waste 'em." Press Square to climb into the open window, and the Bar Man and Distributer will start running towards you

Distributer: I thought you said he wouldn't suspect a thing!

The Distributer has a Shotgun wielded, and will probaly get two shots in on you as you climb into the window. Try and shoot him dead first, then shoot the Bar Man to death. The mission is over.

Mission Passed!

Go and save your game. Now all you have is a 4 Leaf Clover icon for Robby. Go to the Evening News Arena and enter the marker

"Requesting Back-Up"

CUTSCENE

Robby approaches you before you even fully enter the building

Robby: We don't have much time, Sean. The sh*te's going down soon and we need two cop cars. I need you and Ruby to go out and Jack two and bring them to the Storage Garages around back

Sean: Woah, wait, I told you I don't deal with cops man. I've been attracting way too much attention to myself lately

Robby: Do you wan't a payoff of twenty five thousand quid, or do you wanna carry on being a poor ass mother f*cker!?

Sean: Fine, but I do this on my own. I don't need anymore psycho bitches screwing me around

Sean walks away from Robby as the screen fades to black

You're standing outside of the Evening News Arena. 1 Green blip is on your radar, it is the cop car you need to jack. Jack a car and get to the blip which is in a parking lot of a donut store, and no one is around it. Get inside of it and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

A cop comes out of the Donut store only to see Sean sitting inside of the cop car. The cop drops his donut and grabs his walky and screams; "Requesting back-up at Chunky Boys Donuts! Some maniac is stealing my squad car!... It's Sean Wood!

END OF CUTSCENE

You instantly now have a 4 star wanted level. Run over the cop before he has a chance to blow one of your tires out, and get outta there as quickly as possible. Drive it back to the Evening News Arena Storage Garage and park it into the blue marker, where you will be prompted by a message reading: "Drive into the Garage." Drive in, get out and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Ruby runs over to you as cops come round the corner

Ruby: I told you, you needed me with you, you idiot!

Ruby shoots at the Police officers

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on screen: "Help Ruby!" Waste the rest of the cops, another load will come. Waste em aswell, and another cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Ruby: I'll get the second car! Thank's for the help, Sean, but next time, no more macho bullsh*t, oi?

Ruby runs out of the alley as the screen fades to black

Mission Passed!

£2500 + Respect +!

Woohoo, I'm remembering to post here more.

---

"Science 101"

CUTSCENE

Sean is knocking on the Evening News Arena doors but they are locked. Robby comes around from an alley smoking a joint and carrying a mop

Sean: Hey, Robby. How come you ain't inside?

Robby: Oi, There's a tour going on inside. Elementary School kid field trip, pfft, some exciting trip that is, seeing a big sh*tty building

Sean: Come on, put that out man

Robby: Really takes the edge off this Janitor bullsh*t, and besides, while the school is on their precious little field trip, this means we can loot the school. They've got a whole bunch of useful sh*t we could use. I never told ya that I took Science in college, did I?

Sean: You wen't to college? Get outta here

Robby: Oi, we should raid the Science lab, grab some sh*t, maybe I could use some for the job...

Sean: Alright, enough with that stuff... what's the job?

Robby: Oi, keep forgetting to mention it to you, don't I?, I'll tell you on the way there, you can drive

Sean and Robby get into an Admiral as it fades to black

A blip appears on the radar for the school you need to get to. You also have a timer counting back from 7.59. While you're driving there, an In-game chat starts up

Sean: So, that 'Job' you keep mentioning...

Robby: Ah... we're going for a large payoff. It's the reason I'm a f*ckin janitor haha!

Sean: What kind of big pay off?

Robby: We're raiding the jewel van. Some gold bars are coming to the News Arena soon, illegally, and they're to be transported to the Museum. There's some huge deal between higher uppers that need these gold bars, I'm not one for little details

Sean: That's some pretty risky stuff right there

Robby: Oi. Now put your f*ckin' foot down, they won't be at the News Arena forever!

Once you get to the Elementary School, drive into the marker and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Robby gets out of the car, as does Sean

Robby: You look around the halls, make sure no one sees us!

The screen fades to black

A Janitor is walking through the halls as he spots you

Janitor: Hey!, What the hell are you doing!?

END OF CUTSCENE

The Janitor is running at you. Shoot him. There will be alot of blips walking towards your general direction. They are all random school workers. A message appears on screen: "Leave no evidence that you were here!" Kill them as quickly as possible, as the timer is running thin. Once you've killed the last one, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Robby comes out into the hallway, as Sean is wiping the blood from his hands onto his trousers

Robby: I've got the stuff, lets roll!

Robby and Sean run down the halls and out of the school as police are surrounding you both

Officer: Freeze Scumbags!

END OF CUTSCENE

You now have a three star wanted level, and police are opening fire on you. Quickly run into Robby's car and drive outta there, and either get back to the Evening News Arena first, or, get to a Pay 'N' Spray, then back to the Evening News Arena. Once you're there, drive into the blue marker

CUTSCENE

Robby: I'll call you later!, You'd better get outta here sonny

Sean gets out of the car as Robby drives it through the back alley, and it fades to black

Mission Passed!

£1500 + Respect +!

Go and save your game. The next time you enter a vehicle, or are around radio's, you will hear a 'Breaking News Report' of an Elementary School 'Massacre'.