SEX

Dazza

Well, this topic was to talk about, what should I do if I want to have sex. Yet that was 5 months ago, aka n00bish days. So now I'm changing it a bit.

Talk about sex in general, any way any form. Post stories, or ask the guys (and girls) what you should do.

Enjoy.

Edited by Dar-El

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are 14 thats seem pretty young to be even thinking about it and when you will. But you cant really ask for tips as lets face it everyone at some point is in that very same situation. No point begging for tips as when it happens and if its the right time it should go well.

Here you talk about "it" when your 11/12 :P

But srly. 14 is way do youngh to actually "do it". Time will come... And your girl doesn't know either. If you like her and she likes you than I think you don't have to whorry. But if your just doeing "it" because people at school want you to do so than you really don't respect yourself enough.

Jace is right, I know in the UK once you get to secondary school (11-16) sex always crops up somewhere. Most people are thinking about it and are curious. Bear in mind the legal age of consent is 16 though (I assume this is the same for you in Aus), so you're a bit fucked if you get caught (in more ways than one :P )

Also, it's clear he isn't doing this for 'friend reasons' because he has already said no to her once. But as I said earlier, I doubt anyone here is going to give you any 'advice'. I'm sure you can type into google your questions and get some answers though.

Well Dazza, If you want to lose your virginity, Go for it, Best just to start when your at 18 or more older, If you do have sex, then i guess your ex will become pregnant in no time. But just think about it, I mean what will be the Side Affects after that, I'm not trying to scare you, Just making you think about what happens after sex.

@ TM: you got things to prevent pregnancy these days... But if you abide the katholike church rules than you may not use them.

@ GF: HE IS 14.

If you ask me the age to start would be arround above 18.

My friend is 14 (thinks (alot) about sex) but is far from having it now. The only place I know where people of 14 have sex is some corrupt school fild with children who are going to prison eventually. You'l find condoms at the toilets there (used).

I'm quite surprised how many people seem to think it's inappropriate for a 14 year old boy to be curious about sex. Its probably the most natural thing in the world.

It's not all it's cracked up to be, but its damn good at destressing. Its not so much the actual physical act but the experience that's really great. Falling asleep in someone else arms etc etc.

I doubt many people are going to tell you their experiences.
Why don't you start, Chris? :P

You can do it when you are in the first date.But much safer is when you meet with your girlfriend several times,and then you can do it.But today many people do it at young ages, 15-18 years.Well,this is my opinion.

Edited by TG187