85 replies to this topic

#61 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:19 AM

Will anybody be getting GTA Advance, I won't because I don't have a Gameboy advance, and i'm not buying one just for it, there's no point

THE GAMEBOY MICRO im buyin that and GTA Advance will be my first buy for it

#62 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:46 PM

Which were great games, so stop bitching. SA, VC, and III were not much different than eachother, I bet you still buy and play them though

I didnt say I didnt like those games I just said that it was stupid to make a game thats pretty much the same so YOU stop bitching.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So it's stupid to make VC and SA? Because they are basically the same as GTA III. You run around and steal cars, kill people, and do missions. And they all three look the same, because they use the same engine. So tell me, what makes this any different?

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#63 Legendary Vegeta

Legendary Vegeta

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:00 AM

I wont get it it looks sucky I will be getting GTALCS
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes."

-LV
Assault Rifle Republic

#64 dubert233

dubert233

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 05:59 PM

uh spaz i dont mean to be a smartass but san andreas uses a different engine than gta3 and vc by the way i dont think there is a reason for gta advance to exist because LCS for the psp is going to blow its ass away unless you cant afford a psp

#65 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 15 June 2005 - 08:10 PM

uh spaz i dont mean to be a smartass but san andreas uses a different engine than gta3 and vc                  by the way i dont think there is a reason for gta advance to exist because LCS for the psp is going to blow its ass away unless you cant afford a psp

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

errr.... no it dosn't and Rockstar don't try and compete with their own games

#66 dubert233

dubert233

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:05 PM

the console version of sa had to use a different engine because of the different targeting system i know they dont compete with their own games but gta advance is not a great game even by gba standards and im sure that LCS will be MUCH better

#67 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Goon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  •    England 

Posted 21 July 2005 - 09:49 AM

the console version of sa had to use a different engine because of the different targeting system i know they dont compete with their own games but gta advance is not a great game even by gba standards and im sure that LCS will be MUCH better

They used the same engine as gta3 and gtavc. There making a new engine for the gta4 as we speak

#68 Ghostchild

Ghostchild

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Norway 

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:40 PM

No, I do not have Gameboy advanced, I'm not going to be getting it either so, no, I'm not getting Gta Advanced. Although it's probably going to be cool :D

#69 PeeWee

PeeWee

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • United States 

Posted 27 July 2005 - 03:31 PM

No I'm not getting it i dont have a gameboy advance.It saounds good though.
Posted Image

#70 luke duke

luke duke

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:26 AM

no im not getting it i dont like gameboys those are for little kids!

#71 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 07:31 PM

Why are you people still talking as if the game isn't out yet? It came out almost a year ago if I'm not mistaken. Just get over it. They made it, they released it, people bought it, and whether you like it or not, it's for sale and it's a GTA game.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#72 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 August 2005 - 08:15 PM

year? I thought it was only half that.

And no sa used a different engine than vc and gta3, thus the major differences between it, a completely reworked physics, the clothes system, swimming, the way the map files load up, the col3 internal to dffs rather than sep col files etc etc. If you're talking graphical engine, then they still are different versions of renderware

#73 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 04:59 AM

year? I thought it was only half that.

And no sa used a different engine than vc and gta3, thus the major differences between it, a completely reworked physics, the clothes system, swimming, the way the map files load up, the col3 internal to dffs rather than sep col files etc etc. If you're talking graphical engine, then they still are different versions of renderware

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok EXCUSE US! :rolleyes:

"MODIFIED" engine. Better? Maybe not identical engines, but it is still the GTA3 engine being changed. With GTA IV, it will be completely new. Made from scratch I guess you could say? :huh:

Posted Image

lolz

#74 Muze07

Muze07

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 02:20 PM

atleast gba has a gta
Posted Image
Posted Image

#75 GTAPlayer

GTAPlayer

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:59 PM

Yeah man, I'm definitely gonna get this game someday, I don't know when but, we'll see. GTA Advance seems to be pretty good you know, and it's GTA. :)
Currently disabled

#76 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:03 PM

In a time people are waiting for GTA IV you want to get this and bump a 1.5 year old topic.

Great.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#77 Jared

Jared

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,968 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:47 PM

Being the GTA Advance forums, I'm sure it's quiet easy to do that though. But lets just be more careful next time can we?

#78 GTAPlayer

GTAPlayer

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:47 PM

Oh shit man, I'm sorry, so sorry man. I'll try to be more careful next time, althought I don't see anything wrong with it just because GTA IV is coming, but hey, we're clear! :)
Currently disabled

#79 Dazza

Dazza

Life might get you down, so kill yourself!

• Members
  • 2,516 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 19 February 2007 - 07:38 AM

Hey i got this game, and yes shitty graphics, but it clears up some stuff in GTA3 and its just a way to pass the time. IF you cant be bothered waiting for VCS to load

[url="http://"z10.invisionfree.com/twilightintoxication""]Posted Image[/url]
Do not click the flames, it'll burn you.

#80 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 08:51 PM

one word: torrent ;) try before you buy, if you like it, buy it legitimately.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users