85 replies to this topic

#21 person123

person123

WOO!!

• Elite Members
  • 380 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 November 2004 - 11:53 PM

hmm you have a point. for a good idea like gta 3 you have to start out somewhere
im bored
Posted Image

#22 Google Bot

Google Bot

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 05:21 PM

Hmm... I might get GTAA becouse I really liked Liberty city and I would love to return to that city, plus... they sayd the city is 3 times bigger then the city from GTA III

#23 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 03 November 2004 - 06:43 PM

It's 2D, so even 3 times the size is still crapper than 3D

#24 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 14 November 2004 - 04:56 PM

It's 2D, so even 3 times the size is still crapper than 3D

I know, it 3 times bigger cause theres no real details on it so they dont need any 3D stuff in the city so its real easy to make, like the cars top side, 2-3 damage modles and thier done no real talent need 4 this :thumbsdown:

Edited by tommy vercetti guy, 14 November 2004 - 04:58 PM.

Posted Image

#25 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 14 November 2004 - 05:16 PM

They could make it 20 times bigger for all I care and I still wouldn't buy it, but if it was a whole continent, probably

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by mvi, 14 November 2004 - 05:17 PM.

#26 Ven

Ven

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 01:52 PM

I wouldn't buy it at full price anyway because there are better games coming out soon like Metroid Prime 2 which is easily worth another £10 over a bad 2D conversion of GTA. Plus there's another game that came out recently that is similar in nature to GTAA and although it's still top-down it is 3D

#27 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 16 November 2004 - 01:54 PM

I don't like the 3d top down games, they haven't got as good overall quality as totally flat games.

#28 thedon121

thedon121

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 07:42 PM

GTAA is a waste of money. why did R* even bother with it?

#29 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Goon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  •    England 

Posted 19 February 2005 - 07:58 PM

I don't think its a waste of money gta advance has a good story line

#30 aemboy15

aemboy15

I <3 BOOST

• Elite Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 01:51 AM

I dont think I will get any of them because Ii need to spend my money on other...um...er...stuff. :erm:

#31 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:55 AM

I dont think I will get any of them because Ii need to spend my money on other...um...er...stuff. :erm:

What, toys and candy?

Funny, I use to be nice to Aemboy, mostly for everyone else's sake. The first time I saw Chris call him a n00b, I laughed. Then I was like, "Ha, if CHRIS won't be nice, either will I!"

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#32 aemboy15

aemboy15

I <3 BOOST

• Elite Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:34 PM

Yeah i guess you can say toys and candy. Toys that go Boom and candy you smoke. I got no problem with you spaz but just cuz he called me that, you dont gotta be all mean and sh*t. But yea none of that portable sh*t for me. Neva take your eye off tha street!!

#33 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:13 PM

RAWFULMAYO! That's funny. You want us to believe that? You look like your 10-13 years old in your picture. Show us one WITHOUT the loads of retarded rags and shit. No more spamming this thread though.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#34 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,955 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:53 PM

This little ongoing argument between you two is getting ridiculous, countless topics are being spammed with your petty repartees.

I would suggest you both abstain from this immediately, or I will be taking action tomorrow.

#35 SA GUY

SA GUY

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:12 PM

I MIGHT GET IT FOR MY GTA COLLICTION B)

#36 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 03:23 AM

I MIGHT GET IT FOR MY GTA COLLICTION B)

Please DO NOT POST IN CAPS. It's hard on the eyes and rather irritating to read. Thank you.

Posted Image

lolz

#37 Cough7007

Cough7007

TheDouble0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:50 AM

The PSP isn't that impressive to me. I mean, it's like Sony had no idea what to do with it. Nintendo's DS has one main focus: Gaming

As for GTA PSP, well, I'll get it when I get my PSP, and I'll get a PSP when it's cheap. (I mean $100 or below.) Probably in two years.

#38 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:37 AM

The PSP isn't that impressive to me. I mean, it's like Sony had no idea what to do with it. Nintendo's DS has one main focus: Gaming

As for GTA PSP, well, I'll get it when I get my PSP, and I'll get a PSP when it's cheap. (I mean $100 or below.) Probably in two years.

BWAHAHA! You're funny. You should go check out the PSP topic if you believe that.

The PSP is meant to be a portable entertainment system. Notice I said entertainment system, not game system. The DS is probably just competition, terrible competition at that. I was told the PSP was nothing new. SHIGGITY SCHWAHAHA! I laugh. The DS is actually NOTHING that hasn't been done before. Have you ever heard of or seen a handheld that could play music, movies, even hold images? I don't think so.

Enough of this, if you want to talk about the PSP, go here.

I seriously can't wait for the release date of GTA PSP to be announced. I'm marking my calendar. :w00t:

Posted Image

lolz

#39 Cough7007

Cough7007

TheDouble0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:56 AM

You told me to go to the PSP board, but I posted here anyway, because I want to make one more point.

See, the PSP is a good handheld (it won't if it doesn't straighten out its problems) for entertainment. I want gaming experience, not a entertainment center. All I'm saying is that the PSP doesn't really enhance the gaming experience (except for the graphics). It plays music, movies, and you can even access your email. Now,m notice I said I wasn't going to get one. I have a laptop. It can do more than the PSP, and it's still portable. So, what the hell do I want a PSP for?

The DS has a main focus of: Gaming. My kind of thing.

Thanks for hearing my point, and enjoy your PSP.

#40 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:09 PM

Now, right now. You. Yes you, over to the PSP topic. I've been looking for another person for me to debate against. The DS has a main focus, yes, but it isn't gaming. The main focus for the DS is to be competition for the PSP. You notice everytime Sony throws out a product, Nintendo throws one out? Hmmm... No more talk about systems in the topic. Let's get back to talking about GTA for the PSP.

Posted Image

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users