Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris

Will you be getting it?

86 posts in this topic

i wouldent get it. Idon't have a gameboy advance. Even if i did have a game boy advance i still would not buy it cause of the stupid up down view. Iplayed GTA 1,2 and london and they sucked.Then i tried GTA 3 and vice and the were the best. i bet most people played gta alot when GTA3 and GTA vice citycame out. thats when it got really fun.

The game looks Ok. As I've got a GBA, im considering buying it but not above £20. Although, there will be probably be a better version on the PSP, so I could wait for that.

i wouldent get it. Idon't have a gameboy advance. Even if i did have a game boy advance i still would not buy it cause of the stupid up down view. Iplayed GTA 1,2 and london and they sucked.Then i tried GTA 3 and vice and the were the best. i bet most people played gta alot when GTA3 and GTA vice citycame out. thats when it got really fun.

Not me, I started when 2 came out. Got addicted. When 3 came out is when I developed a problem.... :erm:

I dont think I will be getting it becouse I really dont like the eagle view :thumbsdown:

But if for some reason this game is going to be very cool I will buy it :thumbsup:

put it this way im not gettin it :ph34r: it looks $hit and i hate the eagle down look, i will be buying SA coz i preorder it and i can just play gta 1 and 2, i have a GBA SP! there mint :w00t:

If you want eagle-view just get GTA 2 its so much better
yeah, its better cause of everything, theres only on thing in GTA advance that is better, the hud display and the radar!!! :coolthumbup:

How the hell can you say gta1 and 2 are $hit??? Its what made the series! Plus in there day they where the best thing around! I remember playing the 5 minute demo of gta 1 and loving it, waiting for the day it came out and rushing in to town first thing in the morning to get it! You aint a fan of GTA if you dont like the originals :nope:

Hmm... I might get GTAA becouse I really liked Liberty city and I would love to return to that city, plus... they sayd the city is 3 times bigger then the city from GTA III

It's 2D, so even 3 times the size is still crapper than 3D

I know, it 3 times bigger cause theres no real details on it so they dont need any 3D stuff in the city so its real easy to make, like the cars top side, 2-3 damage modles and thier done no real talent need 4 this :thumbsdown:

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

They could make it 20 times bigger for all I care and I still wouldn't buy it, but if it was a whole continent, probably

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by mvi