Will you be getting it?

Chris

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but its not a question of getting it or not. A real GTA follower will get it, doesnt matter what. Of course if hes not the kinda guy that has a slice of bread to eat for a day, but as this is a forum, meaning internet, i suppose noone is in that position. :angry:

But not everyone is a "GTA Follower". There are fans, and followers.

Fans=Good

Followers=Bad

Followers are basically the worshippers and fanboys, that's bad. A fan would be the one who likes the game, not matter how much they like it, and they leave it at that. They might boast about the game or what-not.

I will definetly get GTA for the PSP and Ill get the PSP

If only this were a topic about GTA for PSP.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I won't be getting it for the GameBoy Advance because the graphics on it sucks. But I will be getting it for the PSP when it comes out.

Same here. Infact, I just got home from putting 22 dollars on it.

I think it was stupid to be honest. Not much different from GTA 1/2

Which were great games, so stop bitching. SA, VC, and III were not much different than eachother, I bet you still buy and play them though.

Which were great games, so stop bitching. SA, VC, and III were not much different than eachother, I bet you still buy and play them though

I didnt say I didnt like those games I just said that it was stupid to make a game thats pretty much the same so YOU stop bitching.

Which were great games, so stop bitching. SA, VC, and III were not much different than eachother, I bet you still buy and play them though

I didnt say I didnt like those games I just said that it was stupid to make a game thats pretty much the same so YOU stop bitching.

So it's stupid to make VC and SA? Because they are basically the same as GTA III. You run around and steal cars, kill people, and do missions. And they all three look the same, because they use the same engine. So tell me, what makes this any different?

• 2 weeks later...

uh spaz i dont mean to be a smartass but san andreas uses a different engine than gta3 and vc by the way i dont think there is a reason for gta advance to exist because LCS for the psp is going to blow its ass away unless you cant afford a psp

uh spaz i dont mean to be a smartass but san andreas uses a different engine than gta3 and vc                  by the way i dont think there is a reason for gta advance to exist because LCS for the psp is going to blow its ass away unless you cant afford a psp

errr.... no it dosn't and Rockstar don't try and compete with their own games

the console version of sa had to use a different engine because of the different targeting system i know they dont compete with their own games but gta advance is not a great game even by gba standards and im sure that LCS will be MUCH better

• 1 month later...
the console version of sa had to use a different engine because of the different targeting system i know they dont compete with their own games but gta advance is not a great game even by gba standards and im sure that LCS will be MUCH better

They used the same engine as gta3 and gtavc. There making a new engine for the gta4 as we speak

• 2 weeks later...

year? I thought it was only half that.

And no sa used a different engine than vc and gta3, thus the major differences between it, a completely reworked physics, the clothes system, swimming, the way the map files load up, the col3 internal to dffs rather than sep col files etc etc. If you're talking graphical engine, then they still are different versions of renderware

year? I thought it was only half that.

And no sa used a different engine than vc and gta3, thus the major differences between it, a completely reworked physics, the clothes system, swimming, the way the map files load up, the col3 internal to dffs rather than sep col files etc etc. If you're talking graphical engine, then they still are different versions of renderware

Ok EXCUSE US! :rolleyes:

"MODIFIED" engine. Better? Maybe not identical engines, but it is still the GTA3 engine being changed. With GTA IV, it will be completely new. Made from scratch I guess you could say? :huh:

• 1 year later...