Followers 0
Chris

Best GTA Stunter

Best GTA Stunter   30 members have voted

1. 1. Best GTA Stunter

• Slayer
    • Ghost
    • Godfather

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Am I allowed to vote for myself :P?

EDIT: I guess not :P

Also I'd just like to point out; go into the stunting section and download/watch some vids of ours before you vote ;)

Edited by Ghost

Defo Ghost. He's an awesome team mate and he's like an one man army in our crew. Godfather wasn't that active in stunting this year.

Defo Ghost. He's an awesome team mate and he's like an one man army in our crew. Godfather wasn't that active in stunting this year.

awww :wub: thank you slayer, and everybody else that has voted for me, but tbh you have this, in the bag ;)

Ghost and Godfather have produced some very good stuff but i've seen more of Slayer's work and has all been consistently very good and so he'll get the vote.

I went trying to download some of your guys' videos but each time I downloaded one you weren't in them..or the videos had viruses...so if either of you guys want my vote you'll have to send me links to where I could download non-virus videos that you're in.

Uhm, I'm not sure what viruses are you talking about, probably something with your PC is wrong :mellow: Anyway, we have a full list of all vids made by GLS members on our forum. Go to crew> vid releases (skip all our solos, move to crew vids like Godspeed or TSO). I'm not allowed to post you a direct link since the board is invision free. If you cba, you have 2 older vids in the SA section. Freestyle, my solo and Blackout, TGTAP collab with Ghost, Jace, Engel and me.

Seriously dudes, get some vids before you vote. If you don't have any idea what's this all about, rather skip this poll.

Ok cool, I'm going to be watching it soon. So if you other guys, Ghost and Godfather, want my vote show my some vids or else Slayer will have my vote seeing as this will be the only video I'll be seeing.

BTW, when does the voting stop?

EDIT: Well I just figured out that you guys were on the same stunting team and watched a video of all three of you giving me an idea of how you guys stunt and what not. No need to give me links to any more videos because...I voted :D

Edited by Original GTA Master

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0