Most Improved Member

Most Improved Member   62 members have voted

1. 1. Most Improved Member

• TG187
    • Nate10
    • Slayer
    • Dave
    • Jace

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Dave. Most people won't know how much he's improved, but basically he went from a HUGE n00b that got picked on loads.. got banned, came back and is now a Moderator. To me, that is THE MOST improved member.

Dave. Most people won't know how much he's improved, but basically he went from a HUGE n00b that got picked on loads.. got banned, came back and is now a Moderator. To me, that is THE MOST improved member.

Really! I would of voted for him if I knew that.

Jace. Even though my history on this forum is short, i have noticed an increase in the relevance and frequency of his posting. Slayer was a great member from the off if i remember correctly (as i say, my history is short) So Jace :thumbsup:

I voted for Jace. He tried to help noobs in the past but that had often turned into a spam because of his "I don't know what to do" posts. But he had improved over time and now he's really helpful and active, plus he stopped spamming. Just keep it real dude!

I don't think Jace has imroved really, he's always been a cool guy, friendly with plenty of activity.

Dave wins it though, he's really turned things around.

I voted for Jace. He tried to help noobs in the past but that had often turned into a spam because of his "I don't know what to do" posts. But he had improved over time and now he's really helpful and active, plus he stopped spamming. Just keep it real dude!

I remember those days. I was new to forums and actually also new to pc gaming. :P And I have made a couple of useless posts in the last 2 weeks.. but we all know why :)

Yeah Dave

He was velentinoor what before.!! >.<

Nate----nopes,nopes never.

And yeah since when was Slayer bad that he improved.

He is cool from starting.Or therz something i dunno

TG187, I remember (going under the name Man Utd To The Death) spamming about the gangs system, but now he is even a gang Don, funny really. In a matter of speaking...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0