Shinoda's artshop

Yellowcard

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: I'm really getting sick of Imageshack screwing to my face. It took 30 minutes to upload these because Imageshack kept crashing...

Yeah.Thats pretty irritating that happens on ImageShack.

Use Photobucket/ImageLodge

Just some tips for your userbars, Use the font Metroid Prime: Hunters, Set the size to 10 and put the text style to None.

;)

Lol.

Yeah.Visitors BRK usually ends up looking like Slayer's 100000th post ub.

No offence Slayer.But its hard to read.

@Jay

Nah not PhotoBucket for sure. It screws a lot more than ImageShack. Maybe I'll use Chris' image updater. Or whatever it's called :P

@Goliath

Yes I got the money, thanks, and I'll do the userbars. Btw I've been invited to Venato mafia aswell... I don't know if I'll join either because I don't really like this mafia scene. If I'll find out more about this and that I'll let you know

Edited by Yellowcard

Ok this is getting quite stupid. Yellowcard I would like to know that you are not being forced to join any gang and I would like to apologise for KingGoliath-Wu Zi Mu asking you to join LCF, which is breaking the rules and I hope that whoever asked you to join the Venato Mafia should say sorry too.

Ok that was my little speech over. Can order a banner please(if you do them). Can it be about the same size as The GTA Place banner. Can it say "Gamerz United". Can I have a blue sort of background. And on the left of the banner can I have a picture of the Earth with going round it pictures of all different games from all different makers (Playstation2,Xbox360, Wii ect...).

Is that enough info?

@Ciaran

Goliath hasn't done anything wrong he just suggested me to join LCF :) And I don't think the guy who invited me to Venato mafia did anything wrong because that guy happened to be TG187 - The Venato mafia leader.

And that banner can be done. It can be a little hard but I'll do it

@Tommy

k :P

Edit: You may have to wait until tomorrow because I'll get new 250gb hd tonight and I don't think I'll have much time to do some gfx

Edited by Yellowcard