Post your desktop

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
Nothing special...ive changed the wallpaper heaps - used to be Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, then before it was a D1GP RX7 probably about like 15 before that

Is that a pirated copy of Vice City I see? I see a .rar file.

On-topic:

Nice Desktops people, keep them going! :P:D

What you mean...ohhh that

Nah thats a gta vice city stories savefile for PSP (wanted to see what its like @ 100%)

• 5 weeks later...

This my desktop, taken through Crazy Trainer, like Alucardo suggested (even though I had Crazy Trainer, from before I had SA, i didn't know you could take pics outside SA) and it's not a Vista, just modded to look like it:

EDIT: added new pic taken with the print screen button since old one didn't capture the menus.

desktopyj9.png

post-14020-1199023789_thumb.jpg

Edited by hunter88888

This my desktop, taken through Crazy Trainer, like Alucardo suggested (even though I had Crazy Trainer, from before I had SA, i didn't know you could take pics outside SA) and it's not a Vista, just modded to look like it:

EDIT: added new pic taken with the print screen button since old one didn't capture the menus.

desktopyj9.png

I used to have it like that.Vista Transformation Pack,right?

Windows XP SP3 will be release this year but it was a BETA version that might cause BSOD(blue screen of death)

Now where did that come from? Beta's don't cause Windows Blue screen in generals. Alpha's do.

Also, it won't be released as Beta (of course it won't). The pre-release will, for BETA-TESTERS.

@Chris82: Will Windows Blinds Trial version do?

desktopyj9.png

I used to have it like that.Vista Transformation Pack,right?

Yea, but not anymore (was too heavy on my system).

I'm currently Rearranging my desktop, will post a pic soon.