Boxing day sale!

Wheelman101

Ok its not the great'st computer,but its my first computer,soo its good to me :P

i got my new computer for about $350 tax included,with a printer.fax,copier,scanner and a mouse/keyboard....but it didnt come with a screen :thumbsdown:

the Specs

*AMD anthlonTD 64 processor 3500+ with EnHanced Virus Protection(s)

*512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM memory

*200GB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive

*Lightscribe double layer 16x DVD+R/RW Drive with CD writer capabilities

*Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE graphics with up to 256MB shared video memory

*Windows XP Home

*Norton Anti Virus(this is shit,you need to buy it every month,thats why i get Kasperkey :P)

*Sonic DigitalMedia

*56k Modem

*10/100 base T network interface

Note: My sister's boyfreind told me that i will need a new video card soon,but for now i have BF2 and San ANdreas running great :thumbsup:

Rate Out of /10 please

3/10. C'mon, its nearly 2007 and you bought that piece of shit?

Like you can talk? Your DOA piece of shit can't even run Counter-Strike: Source. I bet his could run it better than you ever dreamed of. He gets, say, an nVidia 7600 or ATi x1800 and another 512mb of RAM and he'll be running CS:S, BF2, GTASA, etc...at all high with no problems.

9/10, pretty good deal man. :clapping:

EDIT: And TVG, you're probably one of those ignorant retards who think Intel makes the best processors. Right now are Conroes the best? Yes, but who wants to spend $1000 on a quad core that very few games are programmed to take advantage of? So besides those, any Athlon owns any Pentium 4. Why? Architecture. For example, the processor I'm going to buy is the AMD Athlon 4000+ which runs at 2.4GHz. My current processor, a Pentium 4, runs at 2.6GHz. Funny how the Athlon gives a performance boost worthy of heart attack.

I just bought a brand new PC which can play CS S with full settings and highest resolution thank you. And, umm, I just need to say this, but what the f***? 3/4 of your post was about how I supposedly prefered intel over athlon. Umm, the new PC I bought was an athlon, its an athlon x2 4200+ 2.2 ghz.

And skyline, if he didnt have a lot of money why did he buy a piece of shit, he could've saveed up for a better PC.

Yeah, ok, ban me. Thats what you guys always do, everytime someone has a different opinion than the majority.

Also again chris82, the reason why the athlon gives better preformance is becuase the athlon was built for gaming. athlon = gaming, intel = multiple tasking.

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

No, AMDs/Athlons are not just built for gaming. You think Intels (excluding the Conroe) are better for multitasking? Riiight...so that's why every Athlon X2 kills every Pentium D. Look at all those cutesy animated movies. Wait till the end of the credits and look what it says. Are they rendered on Intel processors? No. The Athlon beats the Pentium 4 in every single category because the P4 architecture it so shitty...it's mind blowing how someone could've designed something like this and kept their job.