Mss32.dll

chris82

Hello, let me say that I have beatin GTA3 and Vice City on PS2 and Xbox. I wanted to see if it was good on PC, so I accquired GTA3 for the PC. I have the play disc and install disc. I installed it, put in the play disc, and hit play GTA3. It said "please insert correct disc." I had a patch, which let me play the game without the play CD. I hit that, and it said "Could not find mss32.dll. Reinstalling the program may fix this." Mss32.dll is right in the program file. I meet the system requirments, I have a 128mb card and 256 RAM and a 2 GHz processor. GTA2, Midnight Club 2 and The Sims 2 work fine with Mss32. Mss32 stands for Microsoft Sound System for System 32- now if only I could fix it. Please help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Copy the crack from the folder and paste it where your GTA 3 is installed.If you have that MyTyMo nocd you need to delete the crack(first you need to put it)and then put the nocd into the folder where gta 3 is installed.Don't put any patches.If you putted one,reinstall the game and then copy the crack and the other stuff.If you can't find any nocd put the second disk and play it.

Copy the crack from the folder and paste it where your GTA 3 is installed.If you have that MyTyMo nocd you need to delete the crack(first you need to put it)and then put the nocd into the folder where gta 3 is installed.Don't put any patches.If you putted one,reinstall the game and then copy the crack and the other stuff.If you can't find any nocd put the second disk and play it.

You are a douche. Did you see how hard you bumped this. I mean looks at C82's specs then if you look in his sig you will see that they have improved significantly. Infact, he's a frolicking moderator.

All uis done now, look at the date of the topic. JESUS!

Dont make a habit of this. ever.

quick edit: 2 and a half frolicking years, infact,. more than that.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama