• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:40 PM

Hello, let me say that I have beatin GTA3 and Vice City on PS2 and Xbox. I wanted to see if it was good on PC, so I accquired GTA3 for the PC. I have the play disc and install disc. I installed it, put in the play disc, and hit play GTA3. It said "please insert correct disc." I had a patch, which let me play the game without the play CD. I hit that, and it said "Could not find mss32.dll. Reinstalling the program may fix this." Mss32.dll is right in the program file. I meet the system requirments, I have a 128mb card and 256 RAM and a 2 GHz processor. GTA2, Midnight Club 2 and The Sims 2 work fine with Mss32. Mss32 stands for Microsoft Sound System for System 32- now if only I could fix it. Please help!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#2 games-master

games-master

Scam Artist

• Banned
  • 55 posts
  •    England 

Posted 04 October 2004 - 10:24 AM

try install direct x or try reinstalling gta3

#3 SpiderJay

SpiderJay

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Norway 

Posted 04 October 2004 - 12:19 PM

Have you copied the desired file into the C:\Windows\System32 folder?

-Fred

#4 games-master

games-master

Scam Artist

• Banned
  • 55 posts
  •    England 

Posted 04 October 2004 - 06:47 PM

Click on start then find then search for mss32.dll then copy the file in gta3.exe

#5 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:45 PM

Well, now, when I try the patch, it says:
"The procedure entry point_AIL_3D_room_type@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library mss32.dll."

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#6 Spudboy122

Spudboy122

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 09:12 PM

Have you tried going to the hard drive where the GTA 3 play disc is and copied a certain file that you don't have in
C:/Programe files/GTA3
well if there is a folder or file copy it and see what happens

#7 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 16 October 2004 - 01:47 AM

maby somthins wrong wit da dis, try retuurnen it yo! maby the factory didnt write it on the dis properly
Posted Image

#8 games-master

games-master

Scam Artist

• Banned
  • 55 posts
  •    England 

Posted 18 October 2004 - 12:10 PM

what ever dische try its gonna be the same message i had this on one of my computers i would sugest e-mail rockstar telling them what error message you get

#9 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:41 PM

Copy the crack from the folder and paste it where your GTA 3 is installed.If you have that MyTyMo nocd you need to delete the crack(first you need to put it)and then put the nocd into the folder where gta 3 is installed.Don't put any patches.If you putted one,reinstall the game and then copy the crack and the other stuff.If you can't find any nocd put the second disk and play it.

Posted Image

#10 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:26 PM

Copy the crack from the folder and paste it where your GTA 3 is installed.If you have that MyTyMo nocd you need to delete the crack(first you need to put it)and then put the nocd into the folder where gta 3 is installed.Don't put any patches.If you putted one,reinstall the game and then copy the crack and the other stuff.If you can't find any nocd put the second disk and play it.

You are a douche. Did you see how hard you bumped this. I mean looks at C82's specs then if you look in his sig you will see that they have improved significantly. Infact, he's a frolicking moderator.
All uis done now, look at the date of the topic. JESUS!
Dont make a habit of this. ever.
quick edit: 2 and a half frolicking years, infact,. more than that.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama, 14 June 2007 - 06:27 PM.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#11 Jared

Jared

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,968 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:51 AM

What the hell...? A 3 year bump, it wasn't needed. Since your new please read the rules to insure you don't have any future problems. Thanks. Locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users