cheating and progression

hi everyone, i just got vcs. i was wondering if using cheats will affect how you progress throught the game. like when i played san andreas i used cheats all the time for weapons and since i did that it wouldnt let me go passed the first city. but i havent had that problem in gta3 and gtavc. so i was wondering if i use codes, then will the game let me progress or will i be stuck and have to start over and not use cheats. i still do the missions and all taht but i like the occasional weapons cheat when i die

please help me on this one

Dude. You JUST got the game, you are ALREADY considering using cheats. Damn, i got the game on its UK release (3rd Nov), have complted the game 100% TWICE, and have not looked at a single cheat, guide or walkthrough. Only a 100% checklist, on this site :thumbsup:

Damn, people, gamers of today are getting so damned lazy, do people actually play games properly nowadays?

I have games that should be long buried by now which i've never looked at cheats for... let's see... Quake1, jeez that's old.

Honestly... :pissedred:

Dude. You JUST got the game, you are ALREADY considering using cheats. Damn, i got the game on its UK release (3rd Nov), have complted the game 100% TWICE, and have not looked at a single cheat, guide or walkthrough. Only a 100% checklist, on this site :thumbsup:

Damn, people, gamers of today are getting so damned lazy, do people actually play games properly nowadays?

I have games that should be long buried by now which i've never looked at cheats for... let's see... Quake1, jeez that's old.

Calm down. He was just curious.

Yeah, ok sorry. But i was just giving my (somewhat agressive) opinion and think that people should play games without cheats first, to get more out of their games, just my 2 pence...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, ok sorry. But i was just giving my (somewhat agressive) opinion and think that people should play games without cheats first, to get more out of their games, just my 2 pence...

I agree, i haven't used like any cheats besides 1 (Perfect Handling to get into the planes at the airport,if you don't what im talking about,goto that 'New Glitch-Riding Planes Topic').Tho cheats sometimes give you some wicked stuff.Tho i never use cheats during missions.