General Lee swap to Charger RT

Heavenly_Blade

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have version 4.5 and its aiight. I forget where I got it though. maybe I'll post it tonight for you if I can get on highspeed. but yeah I can post the TXD now so here it is.

PS. I watched Freestyle this morning. not bad man but that ripple effect gets annoying :P

Uhm, I've checked my version, it's 4.5 aswell... Well, I get probs when working with textures whose aspect ratio isn't 1:1. Oh, one question, do you want me to try to edit that file or is that mod wheelman posted ok?

And yeah, it has an over use of effects, not just the ripple one, all of them. Infact, that was my first job done with Premiere, and the song I used was just because I wanted to do some nice syncing. But yeah, overuse.

Uhm, I've checked my version, it's 4.5 aswell... Well, I get probs when working with textures whose aspect ratio isn't 1:1. Oh, one question, do you want me to try to edit that file or is that mod wheelman posted ok?

And yeah, it has an over use of effects, not just the ripple one, all of them. Infact, that was my first job done with Premiere, and the song I used was just because I wanted to do some nice syncing. But yeah, overuse.

Yeah I was hoping you could try to work on it and maybe teach me how to do it when you figure it out because that one wheelman posted seems too long and not tall enough. I'm not trying to be picky......well yeah I guess I am being picky but Silvers G.L. seems just about perfect. and I can tell you just used the song for the syncing. your nick is slayer and your avatar and picks seem too evil to be into techno-ish stuff. My guess is your either into death metal or really hard rock?

Okay, I have the TXD and I think I could do something with it. Of course, you'll have to do all the testing :P So now could you post a few screenies of the car and mark all the stuff you want me to remove?

Now, if the car was made so that the decals go over the main body texture (which should be) it'll be no problem, all I have to do is modify an alpha (it's kinda filter that determines what parts of the texture are visible, invisible or transparent). However, if the decals aren't placed on the main skin and are placed instead of it (which is rare) then theer will be white holes on the car, which I assume you don't want.

Oh yeah, your guess is right, I'm not into that hip-hop kinda stuff. But that song had a very good waveform for the editing. And since it was simple to use and offered a good opportunity to add various effects, I've used it that time. Stuff like death metal have a very simple waveform because of the fast beat and such so it's quite hard to find the elements you need for addding effects. Imo death (and somethimes power metal) are hardest stuff to use. Trash, progressive and hard rock are much easier to use because their elemets are more obvious. Well, I'm working on a new aerial solo, I'm using a death metal song this time. I'll post it in the stunting section once it's done. but the editing will take more time this time.

lol pretty good guess huh? yeah I'm into metal and shit too. but yeah back to buisness :) I have some screen shots here and the decals are prety easy to find in the TXD. named "01 decal" and "flag" Hey do you think where it says vandal on that member card thingy beside the post you could change mine to say Psycho Inc. ? just wondering not a big deal just like to be different :)

post-7363-1167777933_thumb.jpg

post-7363-1167777911_thumb.jpg

Edited by Heavenly_Blade

ook around there are some kick ass dodge charger mods out there.

soo far i found these mods because i was bored and i found some kick ass dodge charger mods ;)

1968 dodge charger (from Bullit )

1969 dodge charger daytona

1969 dodge charger stock

1968 dodge charger stock

1970 dodge charger stock

The Daytona isnt accually a charger its a dodge daytona. Identical to the plymoth superbird lol and BTW I just finished Dloading Z modeler and I have no clue how to use it :P

PS. Do you speak or read german? because the websites. I cant read them!

Edited by Heavenly_Blade

Sorry, I've been too busy for the past few days. And well, since I'm on a trip and this laptop I'm using will be taken away from me tomorrow I'll try to do it right now. I just need to dl that skin and a TXD workshop (and find a god damn mouse :P) It should be pretty easy since it's only 2 textures.

As for that member title thingy, you can change it in your profile info, just I'm not sure do you have to have over 20 or 50 posts to do that.

edit

Okay, it's done, and I didn't even have to use a mouse. Just a touchpad and MS Paint (but I had to dl TXD workshop and WinRAR aswell :S)

sandking.rar