8 replies to this topic

#1 glitch

glitch

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 02:31 PM

well i check up on your site all the time but never joined the forums, i been on holiday and was shocked to see the news on your site about how the australian government r taking out the house robbing and drug taking.

All my mates at school r really lookin forward to GTA: SA coz of all the new features but we'll most likely be unable to do half of them

when GTA 3 was realeased in australia they didnt alow ppl to have sex in the back of the cars, San Andreas will have alot worse so our game will in the long run, end up G rated.

anyway my point to this is are any other members on this forum australian and know how to get hold of the full version and does anyone else here have such a tight arse government? :jumpon:
Posted Image

#2 mrlittle

mrlittle

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •    England 

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:02 PM

Not 100% but i think I read on another topic that the New Zealand version wont be cut and according to the Aussie who wrote it they should be pretty easy to get hold of from Australia. :?:

#3 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:28 AM

The Australian government have given San Andreas a MA15 rating, currently the highest rating there is (which is why certain things have been cut). A higher rating than MA15 is currently under review that would be given to all videogames of a violent nature that would only be suitable for mature audiences.
As for other Australian members here, i'm not sure there are many, Tom is Australian but he doesn't go on any forums any more.
Getting the New Zealand copy of the game which is apparently uncut would be your best option of getting an uncensored version of the game

#4 Officer_Cartman

Officer_Cartman

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • United States 

Posted 13 October 2004 - 02:56 AM

wow that sucks have a G-rated game that is really M (american) and you have a tight ass goverment its great to be an american ... lalalallalalala ya go me! :lolbounce:
Posted Image
respect my authoritai

#5 Corporate_Nothing

Corporate_Nothing

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:52 PM

<sarcasm>Yeah its awesome.... we think we're the center of the universe! well george bush does anyway... <.< </sarcasm>

On topic: Yeah, a censored GTA sucks, but can't you get a New Zealand version?

#6 mercedesinvcishot

mercedesinvcishot

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:30 AM

its times like this that i can really say God Bless America!

#7 glitch

glitch

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:57 AM

not allowed to buy online... i settled for the censored version i allready pre ordered the other day... $10 off w00t
Posted Image

#8 Officer_Cartman

Officer_Cartman

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • United States 

Posted 15 October 2004 - 12:57 AM

well i wouldn't but that is your choice and i guess it might be better than nothing or it might ruin the whole thing i don't know but i won't make you sad with my ranting :mellow:
Posted Image
respect my authoritai

#9 glitch

glitch

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 07:08 AM

the bloke at teh store was really off his nut when i said i wanted to preorder... he was tellin me about wqhen he playes vice city it was funny, he said that theyve only taken out hookers and drugs from what hes heard, ill settle for that, have with the last 2
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users